Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJTREY

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AJTREY

  1. Truthfully, it isn't that it is different, its just rearranged somewhat
  2. This is an example of a sad attempt at Holocaust 'hilarity,' where you make the deaths of 12 million people (half Jewish, the other half Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jehovah's Witness, Poles, Soviet POWs, etc.) look like a joke. Its insulting and demeaning
  3. And if you remember, Master Xehanort (Older version) made a lot of references to the ties between Light and Darkness. Really if you think about it, all things in life, like Light and Darkness, are opposites. Perhaps she is referring to the fact that ever action has a consequence (i.e. lust after the light- you get darkness, fight over light, you get an even greater darkness)
  4. What world are you seeing? I see Sora and Riku, in their KH1 clothes on a raft. There is no raft except for at the very beginning. Plus, I believe that Nomura has stated (or someone who wrote an article on the game) that the game would start with a bang
  5. And you know, I wonder if Square are going to give us any real English trailers. After all, they must be aware of something like this, and maybe they think that with English subtitles available for the Japanese trailers, they might not need it.
  6. With what's going on at the end of the trailer, I would not be surprised if we start off Kingdom Hearts 3 playing as someone other than Sora
  7. Traverse Town is asleep. Remember, he meets the TWEWY characters in Traverse Town and Joshua said, "This world is like our own" (not exact quote, see trailers for exact quotes). Riku then says "A Dream." That shows that TT is indeed asleep
  8. That would actually be a really good ending to the game: Sora and Riku travel to the Realm of Darkness and there they meet Aqua!
  9. Persoanlly, I am looking forward to the Cite de los Cloches (or however it is spelled) to see how Square Enix handles the idea of religion, the Fantasia world for its music, and Traverse Town to see how they have changed it since the last time they used it (Plus, I hope that the first three districts are there)
  10. Kony needs to be stopped and we are the people who can make it happen I concur
  11. That's what I am going to do. That's what I meant. I mean that I am going to buy the cd, download the songs from the cd to my ipod and then take it wherever I go
  12. I'm going to buy it and then download the songs to itunes so that I can take it wherever I go!
  13. That's the problem with something like this. Since it was a gaming store and not Square that announced this date we can't assume that it is accurate. HOWEVER, because of the fact that they released a date of July 27, 2012 for France (before changing it) we can hope that this is accurate
  14. To be honest, I'm not really that excited, but that is only because it is the Japanese Version of the game. I will be much more excited when the American version is released. (I'm seeing something at E-3 this year)
  15. Kingdom Katherine meant just Aqua. The answer to that is that yes, she has been walking in the Realm of Darkness for more than 10 years. If I remember correctly, Kingdom Hearts 1 takes place 10 years after this. re: chain of memories occurs slightly after, and it takes Sora a year to have his memory fixed. Then, KH2 takes a while, and we hear that Ansem the Wise has not seen him or the worlds in a year. So my calculations is that it has been nearly 13 years really, not just ten
  16. To be frank, I want a new trailer with English voices. If I don't get that or some news relating to KH3, then this whole event, in my opinion, will be a waste.
  17. We used to have one in my home town here in Texas, but unfortunately, it was closed down. Now the nearest one is 5 hrs away in Arlington

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top