Everything posted by AJTREY
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer reveals that the game will release in Japan on January 12, 2017
I'm kinda ticked off. I was hoping for a December release.
- New information from Ruliweb interview with Tetsuya Nomura: Maps from previous numbered Kingdom Hearts games will NOT appear in Kingdom Hearts III
-
Well No Heart Was Fun
Aqua easily takes both bosses down. Terra/Ven have much more difficulty (and don't even get me started on unknown)
- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at E3 2015, Tangled world announced, Sora's new look shown, & gameplay revealed
-
U.S Government Shut Down
There is actually a legitimate argument depending on how you view Article 1 Section 10 of the US Constitution plus a long-forgotten section of the 14th amendment on the validity of the public debt that defaulting on the debt is unconstitutional (and SCOTUS agrees- Perry v. United States (1935))
-
U.S Government Shut Down
Actually the 2nd statement (the one about our service members) isn't true. President Obama signed a bill (the ONE thing that both houses were able to agree upon) that will continue to give pay to active members of the military
-
KH1FM Secret Boss in ENGLISH?
No prob! I'm glad that I was able to help.
-
KH1FM Secret Boss in ENGLISH?
KHxOblivion has every boss battle for 1.5 HD remix
-
Full voice cast for 358/2 Days in HD 1.5 ReMIX revealed
During the beginning missions- before they go to Castle Oblivion
- Guys, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT KH3'S XBOX ONE RELEASE!
-
Square announces 1.5 remix, 2.5 remix for Xbox 360
I wish there was a 'hate' button
- Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One
- Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One
- So is your opinion on Mr.Villiers?
- FF XV broke the rule between numbered titles.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 skipped A WHOLE GENERATION OF PLAYSTATION.
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
I certainly hope that this game is worth the wait
-
I'm very disappointed with E3 so far
Wow. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bedroom. I like to think that the first day is ALWAYS the worst. Day 2 is slightly better, and Day 3 is supposed to be the best
-
How the Human Face Might Look Like in 100,000 Years
This all depends on if humanity still exists 100,000 years from now
- What role will Serah play in Lightning Returns?
- Why do so many people STILL hate the XIII series?
- What are you most looking forward to at E3 2013?
-
Yoko Shimomura hints at possible HD 1.5 ReMIX soundtrack
Considering the fact that most of the music is already available in one form or another, I don't really see the point
-
Do You Think There Might Be A Demo For 1.5?
E3 is in a couple of weeks right? 1.5 could be there (though it might not be, I forget if the schedule was finalized)
-
CISPA Protest
Well, it's a damn good thing I'm not a conformist then, isn't it?