Everything posted by AJTREY
- Kingdom Hearts 3D playable in English at London MCM Expo
- Kingdom Hearts 3D playable in English at London MCM Expo
- Kingdom Hearts 3D playable in English at London MCM Expo
-
Something interesting
I was perusing the internet and I found this post on IGN's website about their video list about the top 100 game weapons. Interesting to note is that this came out on March 28, 2012. It doesn't reveal anything new, but it is something to look at. Here's the link: http://www.ign.com/v...eo-game-weapons
-
Mark of Mastry v 3ds bundle
Mark of Mastery edition.. cause I've already pre-ordered one. :blink:
-
TB patient charged in Calif. for not taking meds
Honestly, I think that California is doing the right thing. That man is a serious risk, not only to himself, but to everyone else.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced
So, another question. When this is completely released- are the AR cards going to be put up for all all of the rare dream eaters, or are we going to have to get really lucky in game?
- What do you think of KH3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced
I literally just canceled my pre-order for this. Hope its awesome
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced
So, here's my question; which dream eater do you not get- as there are 6 rare dream eaters, and only 5 AR cards
-
Seven Lights *Possible spoilers
That might actually be right... I forgot that the two share a unique connection.
-
Release date for BradyGames Kingdom Hearts 3D guidebook announced
Amazon is doing another pre-order bonus with the American version (as far as I know)- Pre-order it and get it delivered the day it gets released
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / Gathering
- What did you think of the English trailer of KH3D?
-
KH: 3D ENGLISH TRAILER IS HERE!
how is it that people who write translations are totally wrong. For example, YMX calls Sora, in the american versin, a hypocrite, stating that he is the one who made his heart a prison. But in the translation, we don't get that at all.
-
KH: 3D ENGLISH TRAILER IS HERE!
Is this the long one?
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / English trailers / Disney Worlds
-
Seven Lights *Possible spoilers
From what the translations tell us, the original, true kingdom hearts split into the seven lights (each with one protector) and the thirteen darknesses. Canonwise, if Kairi is here, then the question becomes how can she do both: protector and be a princess of Heart.
-
Seven Lights *Possible spoilers
So, going off the secret ending translations, Kairi, one of the Princesses of Heart, is supposed to be one of the seven lights to protect the Princesses of Heart. Now my question is: How the heck is that possible? Could it be assumed that it might be like a self-defense thing or what?
-
Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What do you mean you'll forget it easily!!
- f yeah Argentina
-
Do you think this is fair.
You guys are misunderstanding my point. I'm not talking specifically about the 'bible thumpers' that might have voted for this particular amendment, I'm talking about homophobic Christians in general. Oh and BTW, you can't discriminate against your own group (AKA, I'm Christian).
-
Do you think this is fair.
I have two things to say: As an American this disgusts me because it goes against the very principles of our country: that of equality under the law. And as a Southerner (though not from the Bible belt thank god), this disgusts me because now people will start to say that all southerners are homophobic bastards. In addition, all those people who use the bible for their justification are really quite pathetic. The Bible contains a lot of material that, if we are to take them literally, must be used in its totality, not in sections that are taken completely out of context. Thus I pose the following questions: 1. For the States where it is illegal to be married/in a civil suit should we reinstate slavery in those states? 2. Should we start to burn people who are not virgins when they get married? 3. Should we start to stone people who commit infedelity? Or should we accept the message that is given to us to love our neighbors as ourselves.
-
The Avengers
I've heard that it has received rave reviews from many different people. It's supposed to be really good
- Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania