Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJTREY

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AJTREY

  1. Hey, I've never gotten anything from the eShop before, cut me some slack
  2. I was perusing the internet and I found this post on IGN's website about their video list about the top 100 game weapons. Interesting to note is that this came out on March 28, 2012. It doesn't reveal anything new, but it is something to look at. Here's the link: http://www.ign.com/v...eo-game-weapons
  3. Mark of Mastery edition.. cause I've already pre-ordered one. :blink:
  4. Honestly, I think that California is doing the right thing. That man is a serious risk, not only to himself, but to everyone else.
  5. So, another question. When this is completely released- are the AR cards going to be put up for all all of the rare dream eaters, or are we going to have to get really lucky in game?
  6. Whoever said no is wrong, this bundle looks sweet (in fact, I've already ordered it)
  7. I literally just canceled my pre-order for this. Hope its awesome
  8. So, here's my question; which dream eater do you not get- as there are 6 rare dream eaters, and only 5 AR cards
  9. That might actually be right... I forgot that the two share a unique connection.
  10. Amazon is doing another pre-order bonus with the American version (as far as I know)- Pre-order it and get it delivered the day it gets released
  11. This scene is known as 'gathering' in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep; ergo, that's Master Xehanort
  12. It was alright: it should have had english gameplay, not so weird voices, and lower volume so that I could hear every line of dialogue
  13. how is it that people who write translations are totally wrong. For example, YMX calls Sora, in the american versin, a hypocrite, stating that he is the one who made his heart a prison. But in the translation, we don't get that at all.
  14. From what the translations tell us, the original, true kingdom hearts split into the seven lights (each with one protector) and the thirteen darknesses. Canonwise, if Kairi is here, then the question becomes how can she do both: protector and be a princess of Heart.
  15. So, going off the secret ending translations, Kairi, one of the Princesses of Heart, is supposed to be one of the seven lights to protect the Princesses of Heart. Now my question is: How the heck is that possible? Could it be assumed that it might be like a self-defense thing or what?
  16. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What do you mean you'll forget it easily!!
  17. Good on them.
  18. You guys are misunderstanding my point. I'm not talking specifically about the 'bible thumpers' that might have voted for this particular amendment, I'm talking about homophobic Christians in general. Oh and BTW, you can't discriminate against your own group (AKA, I'm Christian).
  19. I have two things to say: As an American this disgusts me because it goes against the very principles of our country: that of equality under the law. And as a Southerner (though not from the Bible belt thank god), this disgusts me because now people will start to say that all southerners are homophobic bastards. In addition, all those people who use the bible for their justification are really quite pathetic. The Bible contains a lot of material that, if we are to take them literally, must be used in its totality, not in sections that are taken completely out of context. Thus I pose the following questions: 1. For the States where it is illegal to be married/in a civil suit should we reinstate slavery in those states? 2. Should we start to burn people who are not virgins when they get married? 3. Should we start to stone people who commit infedelity? Or should we accept the message that is given to us to love our neighbors as ourselves.
  20. I've heard that it has received rave reviews from many different people. It's supposed to be really good
  21. SPOILERS (Sort of)Yeah, you get it by beating one of the secret bosses

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top