Everything posted by sota9
-
Anime [Be Honest]
You are a smart person, i like you I watch Umineko, is that close enough (i tried watching Higurashi but nobody posets more then a few episodes on youtube) Besides Umineko, and the "American" types of Anime (e.g. DBZ) there's no animes i really like...... in away it is http://www.youtube.com/show?p=6weJ8FyWg34
-
A mystery is my life....right father
1): 8) what mystery is not confusing in the beginning 2): sorry about the spelling and grammar 3): I like to do it that way but I'll try to make a long chapter BACK TO STORY [align=left]Chapter 2: Wait mom this lee guy got in a fight with dad 15 years ago that before I was even born. The only reason I'm taking you to see him is because your going to try an solve mysteries like your dad did when he was a detective your father would be so proud oh we're here. Mom can you leave me here I want to do this one be myself? What if you ge.. (mom it's okay because like dad uses to said mysteries are my life also it may take a day or two to solve a mystery). Akira mom just smile and said okay Akira...... be safe because your all your mom got now that dad die (she hugged Akira closely).[/align]
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
h for I'm hot as hell lol.
-
A mystery is my life....right father
my first story Chapter 1: Today I got this letter it was for my father. A job but my father been die for 5 year (said our main character Akira). guess I'll do this one for the old man. the letter say I got to go to this mansion I guess I'll get my mom to take me it look like he was friends with my dad I think mom may know him too.
-
Welcome to Youkai(monster) acadamy Sign-Ups
your accepted star.
-
Welcome to Youkai(monster) acadamy Sign-Ups
truexblade your in you can start at anytime.
-
Welcome to Youkai(monster) acadamy Sign-Ups
your accepted lexi and no it don't count but he said he will do one also my mom think's I may have dyslexia sorry about my grammar and spelling.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
wait you guys he never said start again.
-
The Unloved Club
<3 He's honestly my favorite character besides Rika and Rena. What about Keiichi he need's love too.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
k for keep away sora O_O.
-
The Keyblade War
sorry I'll work on it back to RP. Yes we got a new ally the power of the realm of light have save us now let end it all together we are one light the darkness will never win(Yu start to use every attack he know).Lira back me up.
- Attention everyone
-
The Keyblade War
Quentin he want the X~blade for power nothing more that, that why his with the dark. but us of light will never let him get his hand on it ...... let end this before a war start..... everyone together. I'll end....... no we'll end this once an for all.
-
Welcome to Youkai(monster) acadamy Sign-Ups
Thanks for join and also I don't get what your trying to say because I got this story from a Japanese man who make manga and he called a werewolves and vampire youkai's hell he even called a witch a youkai.
-
The Keyblade War
Okay get behind me Lira now light come (Yu using his shocklock kingdom of light to attack Yuto) now some more fire and strike raid. Lira and me will never let you have the X~blade so you can just give up one more time light let give him some more.
-
Welcome to Youkai(monster) acadamy Sign-Ups
I hope you guys like my new RP and want to join it Story Your new school turns out to be a secret school for supernatural monsters and mythological creatures disguised as humans. By a bizzare coincidence some Human have got accidentally gotten admitted to a youkai acadamy, a school attended by monsters (youkai) and the school have a rule if your identity a human you'll get killed. So if you're going to live at youkai(monster) acadamy you'll need friends who are youkai(monster). Rules: 1) No godmodding. 2) Grammar and spelling please. 3) Please don't cussing . 4) Please tell me the time just so I know you read this. 5) All students must be in their human form unless special situations arise(you can going youkai form but not in the beginning of the roleplay). Character Sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Human or Youkai/Monster: Appearance: Bio:
- lest we forget
-
Anime-niacs :3
hahahahahah I've see this one once before.
-
The Keyblade War
Yu look behind his back and saw a girl(Lira). Hi your that girl meet when I hit that guy(Joe) can you tell me who this guy is because all I know he want the x-blade and I can't let him. I need to stop this guy before something bad go down.
-
The Keyblade War
Oh so your the guy who want the X~blade I can't let that happen. Yu summon his keyblade he try to hit him three time ever try using his fire magic but nothing work. ho.... how can you be this good.... this power what are you?
-
The Unloved Club
I love Ino too Battler-Umineko Kanon-Umineko Terra-Kingdom hearts Uryu-Bleach Sota-Inuyasha Suzaku-Code geass
- Alas, my fellow members.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
i for i love you, you love me O_o
-
How old are you?
I'm 15 I was born on april the 1st
-
You want to play a game?
l'd say see you when I see ya and save myself plus don't have any friends IRL so I'll be ok.