Everything posted by sota9
-
Ultimate Favorites!
umineko's. your favourite anime or manga?
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
e for good evening everyone O_O
-
The Keyblade War
you're Akira Yusei the boy with both perfect ligth & darkness in one body..... my new X~blade said Yuto as he summoned his keyblade. keyblade what are you talking about you got one right now. you really do't get it anymore...... the girl your look for.....why do't you join her in becoming my X~blade.
-
WHOA!!!
I hope Xion come back also I don't think he said that or I just never heard it.
-
Sora vs Riku
There's no other darkside asides from the Heartless. Or maybe s/he meant darkness? its not that hard to understand that she meant the darkness as riku never encountered a darkside (for all we know) in COM he did oh sorry forgot that then it is a little hard to understand but still you can put the pieces together cant you? I get what she was trying to say from the start.
- New Eminem - No Love ft. Lil Wayne Amv
-
Sora vs Riku
There's no other darkside asides from the Heartless. Or maybe s/he meant darkness? its not that hard to understand that she meant the darkness as riku never encountered a darkside (for all we know) in COM he did
-
KH AMV- Street Lights
I really love it.
-
The GMV Contest of 2010!
Xion untold story {Discode} I maybe change it don't know.
-
The Keyblade War
Who I'm some please tell me what am I........ I'm Yu or Akira....... darkness or lig.... as Yu try to said this word he start to cry was I ever who the master said I was..... a hero of light hahahah. his laughs soon turn to tears again. What answers am I even looking for anyways? I'm here in this world the letter said to go to but no one will answer my question will they?
-
Flirt with the person above you.
OOOOOH baby your home or my?
-
Eterna Reads your future.
will I ever get to have sex come on man you got to tell me this.
-
Do you talk back? (Be honest)
yeah I do Aqua mode I said a lot of bad words I feel her now that I win.
-
This Or That!
rika she just so awesome.Battler or Kanon ?
-
Happy Birthday RoxasandAxelFanGirl
happy birthday hope you have a good one.
-
A thread for umineko fan's
the darn witch hunt's(not the one's in the story) ask the guys who had it on youtube to take it down so no more of the first ep 1 to 4.
-
This Or That!
you. get kill or loving me (sota9)
-
Are you competitive?
I can get very competitive I'm the more competitive guy you'll ever know just saying.
-
Re:Riplai
Oh thank you for telling us this.
- This Or That!
-
Were is Xehanort ?
funny but no his in Riku bedroom .
-
Sora vs Riku
I don't think she talking about the heartless name Darkside.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Dives
-
Were is Xehanort ?
what about Sora and Riku ones got pure light and other got pure darkness.
- Birth By Sleep "Chat" Thread