Everything posted by Hige Unari
-
Kingdom Hearts at Disneyland?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/princessashley/2515206884/ In Disneyland hanging on Sleeping Beauty Castle there are banners containing the coat of arms and look! Two keyblades crossed and sora's crown! Do you think it is a hint at Kh? or they took it for kh?
-
This Or That!
Reno hes a funny little bugger. Namine or Kairi?
-
Rate The Avatar And Signature Above You!
9/10 its great looking 9/10 it looks good! and it's a gizzy! since you is gizzy
-
The ^<v game
^No ma'am (or sir) V likes vanitas?
-
Ban The User Above You!
banned for having a sketchy vanitas avatar!
-
I MADE THIS FOR YOU.
That looks yummy.....and to think I was gonna give you a loaf of my delicious chocolate chip banana bread!
-
-FREEZE-
Wondering what you were gonna do now
-
oh my god glee
lol nice I like Kurt! he's cool and nice and I feel for him. But on the other hand my mom despises him and "Thinks he is getting to much attention and spotlight" My other fav's are Finn, Sam, and Brittany
-
Discussion on Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Dude It looks awesome! Too bad Tidus is on chaos I love him. But that was a rather petty move. But I don't mind him being shirtless lol. Does he only use blitzballs though? And he doesn't remember yuna right?
-
Edit: Shading trial
That looks really good! Nice work
-
Today I turned 16.
Happy Birthday! I turn 16 this sunday
-
Axel in FF7
I Don't believe it but I was just wondering what you guys thought. but I didn't know that Reno and Axel ahd the same VA that's coll and lol to the ale=Lea
-
Axel in FF7
According to my mom who was a major Final Fantasy fan and loved 7 Red 13 from the game is Axel. She saw KH2 and saw him and told me that he was red thirteen this guy >http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Red_XIII what do you guys think? It kinda makes sense red, 13, spiky hair/fur?
-
Control over ONE thing
I wish I had control over my location. I wish I could move back to California and be with all of my family. But alas i'm in florida. I've gotten used to it but it stinks. I really miss all my family and friends. Moving is really hard and we have moved a lot but last time I was living in Cali my life was basically perfect.
-
EPIC THEME!
thats pretty awesome....too bad i dont own a psp
-
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?
I've wanted to be an author since 2nd grade... and I still do and work at it but now i'm thinking about being an english teacher.
-
I've got something to say.
the talk of slapping is what I think she means...it got a bit out of hand
-
-V-tastic Video Dump
I like it! Nice work
-
I'm back?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Things weren't the same while you were gone. Welcome back!
-
Demon's back from the dead! (new sig thread)
The first one is better! and can i please have a vanitas one? surprise me please!
-
I've got something to say.
Psshhh Hinako! You are awesome no matter what. And I hope everything goes okay for you! I'm gay and i'm doing good all my friends and my parents know. You are so awesome I know it'll work out. I think i'm also the only gay on here....
-
I got in my first accident today D8
seriously i'm glad your okay. Were you driving? And I would sue and beat his ass. Oh and I actually know what Panera is lol it's good.
- KH13 reunion
-
I leave for a few days and look at what happens...
thats..uh a good way to put it...I guess
-
I leave for a few days and look at what happens...
Lol okay. I didn't mean to come across as whiney...