Everything posted by Alph Art
-
Pokemon KH13 Gym Leaders?!
Can I be the Steel/Grass type Gym Leader?
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
Just one.
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
"I'M COVERED IN URINE!" "Your own urine?" ...... "......yes"
- "Gotta Catch'em all" contest announced for US
-
What video games are you currently playing?
Demon Souls
-
[Meh!] Any games to play?
Dark Souls is a great game if you're looking for a challenge.
-
Decide Why The Person Above You Chose Their Avatar!
Because he wants to be a hero
-
Count Backwards From 500,000!
499,986
- Words!
-
Favorite Fighting Games
Super Smash Bros., Blazblue, Guilty Gear and Persona 4: Arena
-
KH13 September Mono Type Pokémon Tournament
I'm in, same information as before and I will be available everyday.
- Guess who's next
- Guess who's next
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
It's been a whole week now and I would still like to change my name to Alph Art.
-
How many Consoles\Handhelds do you own right now?
Consoles: PS3 Xbox 360 PS2 PS1 Sega Mega Drive(Genesis) Atari 2600 Wii SNES Handhelds: PSP PS Vita Nintendo Ds Nintendo Ds Lite Nintendo 3DS 2 Game Boy Advances Non-Functional: Game Boy Colour PS1 Nintendo Ds
-
KH13 August Summer Seasonal Pokémon Tournament
Congrats Omega
-
KH13 August Summer Seasonal Pokémon Tournament
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/customgame-47745388 Good luck in the finals Omega.
-
KH13 August Summer Seasonal Pokémon Tournament
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/customgame-46894641
-
Post weird stuff you find when you google kh13
- "I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
DC, could you please change my username to Alph Art?- KH13 August Summer Seasonal Pokémon Tournament
Flame. Sorry misread the rule.- KH13 August Summer Seasonal Pokémon Tournament
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/customgame-46555586- Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes
Skubbles - 3351-5146-2552- PSN account usernames
Skubbles- KH13 August Summer Seasonal Pokémon Tournament
Username: AlphArt UTC+10 and available on any day. - "I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"