Everything posted by earth_angel
- Do you intend to complete KH3D 100%?
-
Are the Final Mix games worth buying?
Depends on which method you use. Read the guide they posted online If you can't figure it out, you can have someone on their team take care of it for you for free, all they'll charge you is shipping.
- What do you usually do on vacation?
-
What are your favorite Drive Forms?
Final! Just because it looks awesome. I don't really use Drive Forms that much tho.
-
Deep Jungle: KH1 Exclusive World
Burroughs has been dead for quite a while now. The decision now lies with the Burroughs Estate.
-
Are the Final Mix games worth buying?
Google Free McBoot. Way easier. And for KH2, I definitely thought it was worth it. KH1, not so much, although I do have it. I also loved BBS but that's because it's probably my favorite entry in the series. Plus the FMs for KH1 & 2 aren't that expensive if you get them off of ebay, like I did. The greatest hits versions are even cheaper, but I wanted original releases so it'd fit better in my collection
-
How are you going to pick up your copy when it releases?
earth_angel replied to Uncle Dolan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I said it, I'm not from the UK so I don't know what the situation there is. But yeah, that's exactly my worry. If I were to import it from the UK it's even cheaper than buying it here most of the time, but I'd have to wait an extra week or so for it to be delivered...
-
How are you going to pick up your copy when it releases?
earth_angel replied to Uncle Dolan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)To my doorstep by mail. Since stores here aren't really paying attention to KH3D (no instore preorder promotion or anything) I don't wanna risk going out and not finding any copies.
-
Do you think...
Goofy didn't die because Disney won't let its original (Mickey & friends) characters die...
- By all we've seen so far of KH3D, do you think it has the chance of becoming your favorite KH game so far?
-
Do you plan to do an unboxing of KH3D
No. I have better things to do. Like playing the game.
- Would you want a remake of this game?
- Do big sales get you to buy games you never would have purchased otherwise?
-
Chain of Memories is a very good game.
I have both versions but my DS broke before I could get into the original game, so I only played the remake. Loved the storylines, especially since back then I didn't know you'd get to play a part as Riku as well. Imagine my surprise
-
For the Europeans
earth_angel replied to earth_angel's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That might work. Plus here (Netherlands) there actually are stores who might want to take that off your hands too.
-
For the Europeans
earth_angel replied to earth_angel's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I know, but I want the cards. Hence the topic.
-
So, I've been thinking *Spoilers, I guess*
Don't overanalyze it.
-
For the Europeans
I was just wondering where the Europeans here preordered their copy of 3D (or where they're gonna buy it). I saw some stores using the cover that includes the AR cards sticker and some that don't, and since we can't get any news either from Nintendo or Square (even though Nintendo handles the promotion here) I thought we could help each other out. I saw the cover with AR cards on play.com, they're selling it for 45 bucks.
- What do you think of our community's competitions that have a free pre-order of KH3D as a prize?
-
Disney Ruined...?
This. Their different branches target different audiences.
-
I might be adopting a 4 month old black lab puppy!!
I recently took in an English Cocker Spaniel puppy
-
I might be adopting a 4 month old black lab puppy!!
*like*
- What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?
- What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?
- Are you excited for the KH3D demo?