Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LongTheHedgehog

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog

  1. ...I think it was because I was searching for Kingdom Hearts cutscenes...I think that's how I found this website...
  2. I feel like bad grammar is a different language. I don't know, maybe that's just me.
  3. Adventures in Haven & Hearth with LTHs (me) and zerokid16 Chapter 2 Next day... I logged in with my character. "Hi Zero" I said. "Hi LTH" Zero said. "So what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm making a fence around our camp" Zero answered. "Ok, I'm going to check the mulberry tree from yesterday" I said. I right clicked Zero and clicked invite. Then the party chat appeared. "Ok, I'm going" I said. I walked to the tree and right clicked it. It didn't say pick mulberry. "The tree doesn't have berrys yet" I said in the party chat. "I need more wood" Zero said (who just changed the subject). "Get the wood from my baskets" I quickly offered as I walked back to our camp. "Ok" Zero answered. "How old are you?" I asked (which changed the subject). "Why?" Zero asked "I just want to know" I answered "Ok" Zero said. "??" (Sorry but now when there's a ?, it means it's private. Sorry but some things are private). "Same as me!" I said. "What grade are you in?" "?th grade" Zero answered. "Me too" I said. "That's cool. Ok, I'm back at the camp." I saw that he made a lot of progress. "Keep in mind to keep the trees inside" I said as I checked the baskets to see how much wood Zero got. "That's what I'm doing" Zero replied. He only kept 2 trees. It was a birch tree and a some other tree that I don't know the name of. (Going to continue later. I'll edit it. So stay tuned!)
  4. Heal Aqua, hurt Terranort Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:7 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  5. Well you should at least correct the grammar.
  6. Heal Riku, hurt Terranort Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:7 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  7. Hmm... my X-blade is broken Throws X-blade away and gets 10 pieces of pies and throws 1. 9 left
  8. Correction: "I'm amazed with all of the Call Of Duty games, but how to fire my weapon left click on mouse doesn't work, but grenades and everything else works. Thank you for the help, Bruce."I having trouble correcting the grammar.
  9. Heals Aqua, hurt DiZ Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:4 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:5 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  10. Hurt Terra, heal King Mickey Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:4 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:5 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  11. Here's a picture of what it looks like when you start a new character: It's not exactly like this but it's close
  12. Hi, so your new?
  13. I want same rules but more characters: Aqua:5 DiZ:5 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:5 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5 Do you think that's too much?
  14. My keyblade has a pizza... *throws pizza back*
  15. *respawned* takes my X-keyblade back and slice his head off
  16. Guess what what in the butt
  17. true...but age is sometimes private (even though I voted)
  18. Can we start over again?I just found out about this game
  19. Please go to this before I-- http://kh13.com/forum/topic/24095-a-little-story-in-a-game-named-haven-hearth/
  20. But wait! there's more! The game has just started!
  21. You throw the grenade and run outside. BOOM!
  22. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's fried story (fired rice)

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top