Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LongTheHedgehog

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog

  1. LongTheHedgehog replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    ... wtf justin bieber.......
  2. Avatar: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra? I'm surprise no one didn't notice that. Speaking of which, when will it air? I don't watch TV.
  3. I love Halloween too
  4. LongTheHedgehog replied to Snow's topic Random
    Too many YESes
  5. *clicks the link* *computer crashed* *tries to close the tab* Ummm I think the nyan cat thing is a bit too loud. *goes back but with no volume* *clicks lower volume a few times* *lower volume turns into OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *clicks that a few times and the screen goes crazy*
  6. He probably misspelled it.....(hint: the correct spelling of Tuesday is....basically everywhere).
  7. Can you please go to http://kh13.com/forum/topic/24095-a-little-story-in-a-game-named-haven-hearth/
  8. Hurt DiZ, heal King Mickey DiZ:14 Donald:6 Goofy:4 King Mickey:8 Namine:6 Riku:6 Roxas: 12 Sora:9 Terra:6 Terranort:9 Vanitas:3 Ventus:11
  9. It's not make-able. It's only destined not made.
  10. hurt DiZ, heal Terra DiZ:10 Donald:6 Goofy:5 King Mickey:8 Namine:6 Master Eraqus:5 Riku:6 Roxas: 11 Sora:9 Terra:6 Terranort:7 Vanitas:4 Ventus:12
  11. Maybe, maybe not, probably not.
  12. lol......wait that's a good question. Sora should get them when he is in KH3.
  13. How about your avatar? Don't you watch Yu-Gi-Oh?
  14. Hurt DiZ, heal Sora DiZ:10 Donald:6 Goofy:5 King Mickey:8 Namine:6 Master Eraqus:5 Repliku:4 Riku:6 Roxas: 17 Sora:8 Terra:6 Terranort:7 Vanitas:5 Ventus:2
  15. "FOR THE LOVE OF........MAMA LUIGI STOP BANGING ON THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's what I'm thinking. (I firetrucking hate them. I feel like exploding.)
  16. Right now when I'm posting this, my mom's friend's kids are literally banging on the door. Sounds like my mom.
  17. Hurt DiZ, heals King Mickey DiZ:12 Donald:6 Goofy:5 Kairi:2 King Mickey:8 Namine:6 Master Eraqus:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas: 14 Sora:7 Terra:6 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:4
  18. So Roxas won.
  19. I can't tell which one is Ven or Roxas. I'm guessing Roxas lost.
  20. Inside Sora is Sora's Awakening. That's cool.
  21. I'd thought about it before. I imagine Roxas, Ven, and Xion are at Sora's side fighting with him. But it's not true. Roxas is just Sora's Nobody (which he could be fighting with Sora). Xion is just a part of Sora's memory. Ven is not in Sora but his heart is.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top