Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LongTheHedgehog

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog

  1. I'm a lone wolf (even though my image has a wolf with a collar. Collar meaning it has a friend...I'm still a lone wolf)
  2. O.OOk...............
  3. Hurt DiZ, heal King Mickey Aqua:3 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:7 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  4. You CAN correct it a little by putting some . ,
  5. Can you please go to http://kh13.com/forum/topic/24095-a-little-story-in-a-game-named-haven-hearth/
  6. Hurt DiZ, heal King Mickey Aqua:4 DiZ:7 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:6 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  7. Wrong way: i wish someone someone could make me feel i did nothing wrong. Right way: I wish someone could make me feel I did nothing wrong
  8. Hurt DiZ, heal Sora Aqua:5 DiZ:8 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  9. Hurt Terra, heal Donald Aqua:5 DiZ:8 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdsPoHlQtCc After many years (or just 1) is this video is good? I think it's still the best. Here's another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bq9CO0pCZo&feature=player_embedded# Tell me if you still like it.
  11. I forgot how to chat in KH13.com. It's been a long time since I chatted (I think it was a year ago). Please tell me how to chat.
  12. Throws another pie. 7 left. (secretly gets cake)
  13. Heal Kairi, hurt Terra Aqua:5 DiZ:7 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:6 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
  14. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png *clapping*
  15. I don't think so. I think subtitles would appear (like grunts is a language).
  16. lol. Zombie Hobo (Roxas)
  17. Why would people who DON'T like KH be here?
  18. I love Roxas' face at the end of the first one.
  19. Rejected by whom you love

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top