Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog
-
Would you want a KH game where you could play as the enemy?
You can do that in KH Days
- How did you find KH13.com?
-
Is grammar THAT big of a deal on this website?
I feel like bad grammar is a different language. I don't know, maybe that's just me.
-
A little story in a game named Haven & Hearth
Adventures in Haven & Hearth with LTHs (me) and zerokid16 Chapter 2 Next day... I logged in with my character. "Hi Zero" I said. "Hi LTH" Zero said. "So what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm making a fence around our camp" Zero answered. "Ok, I'm going to check the mulberry tree from yesterday" I said. I right clicked Zero and clicked invite. Then the party chat appeared. "Ok, I'm going" I said. I walked to the tree and right clicked it. It didn't say pick mulberry. "The tree doesn't have berrys yet" I said in the party chat. "I need more wood" Zero said (who just changed the subject). "Get the wood from my baskets" I quickly offered as I walked back to our camp. "Ok" Zero answered. "How old are you?" I asked (which changed the subject). "Why?" Zero asked "I just want to know" I answered "Ok" Zero said. "??" (Sorry but now when there's a ?, it means it's private. Sorry but some things are private). "Same as me!" I said. "What grade are you in?" "?th grade" Zero answered. "Me too" I said. "That's cool. Ok, I'm back at the camp." I saw that he made a lot of progress. "Keep in mind to keep the trees inside" I said as I checked the baskets to see how much wood Zero got. "That's what I'm doing" Zero replied. He only kept 2 trees. It was a birch tree and a some other tree that I don't know the name of. (Going to continue later. I'll edit it. So stay tuned!)
-
Slap the user above you with whatever you have.
Throws another pie. 8 left
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal Aqua, hurt Terranort Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:7 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
-
Left Click On Mouse Don't Work
Well you should at least correct the grammar.
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal Riku, hurt Terranort Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:6 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:7 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
-
Slap the user above you with whatever you have.
Hmm... my X-blade is broken Throws X-blade away and gets 10 pieces of pies and throws 1. 9 left
-
Left Click On Mouse Don't Work
Correction: "I'm amazed with all of the Call Of Duty games, but how to fire my weapon left click on mouse doesn't work, but grenades and everything else works. Thank you for the help, Bruce."I having trouble correcting the grammar.
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heals Aqua, hurt DiZ Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:4 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:5 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
-
Err, uhh, well...
Wait...what?
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Hurt Terra, heal King Mickey Aqua:5 DiZ:6 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:4 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:5 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5
-
A little story in a game named Haven & Hearth
Here's a picture of what it looks like when you start a new character: It's not exactly like this but it's close
-
Err, uhh, well...
Hi, so your new?
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
I want same rules but more characters: Aqua:5 DiZ:5 Donald:5 Goofy:5 Kairi:5 King Mickey:5 Namine:5 Master Eraqus:5 Master Xehanort:5 Pete:5 Repliku:5 Riku:5 Roxas:5 Sora:5 Terra:5 Terranort:5 Vanitas:5 Ventus:5 Xion:5 Yen Sid:5 Do you think that's too much?
-
Slap the user above you with whatever you have.
My keyblade has a pizza... *throws pizza back*
-
Slap the user above you with whatever you have.
*respawned* takes my X-keyblade back and slice his head off
-
The Funniest Joke
Guess what what in the butt
-
How old are you? Vote in the poll!
true...but age is sometimes private (even though I voted)
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Can we start over again?I just found out about this game
-
What Would You Say If You Had Only Three Seconds To Live?
Please go to this before I-- http://kh13.com/forum/topic/24095-a-little-story-in-a-game-named-haven-hearth/
-
THE LETTER GAME!
But wait! there's more! The game has just started!
-
The Story Game...
You throw the grenade and run outside. BOOM!
-
Lets play this game
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's fried story (fired rice)