Everything posted by SoraKH
- This.
-
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS XD
Welp, you beat the sh!t out of him Go big, or go home
-
Who do you prefer to save Sora?
This is weird wat?
-
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-Main Bosses (Critical Mode Level 1) (No Damage) Restrictions
OMG I just realised how much I missed the soundtrack and generally KH2...
- 2 replies
-
- challenges
- final mix
- kh1
- kh2
-
Tagged with:
- Have you ever downloaded a song from the KH series?
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHtr4IIpI8 Why did I laugh so hard at this
what the heck are you watching?
- Which year do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release?
-
In which KH game do you like Sora most
KH2 Sora by far! Gameplay wise, he had drive forms I just loved drive forms I think that they were the best fighting 'style' we've seen in the KH franchise so far! I just loved them And well, he was more mature but still he was kinda childish so yeah it was the perfect Sora
-
got chills just by watching the trailers :') so emotional... I can't even
yeah!!!
- Do you think the 'Dearly Beloved' rendition at the recent VGO concert could be for the next Kingdom Hearts title?
-
Would You Rather...
Vampire all the way. Would you rather visit Narnia or Hogwarts?
-
What are those orb of light
They were just magic orbs, summoned for the MoM I don't think they are important whatsoever
- OMG I just realized.
- the hype for kh3 has really faded hasn't it -_-
- Whatcha gonna be for halloween
- the hype for kh3 has really faded hasn't it -_-
- What is your favorite funny moment from Kingdom Hearts?
- the hype for kh3 has really faded hasn't it -_-
-
SoraKH's status update
got chills just by watching the trailers :') so emotional... I can't even
-
Saw the KH 2.5 trailer, got shivers and almost teared up :') so emotional
yeah
-
SoraKH's status update
Saw the KH 2.5 trailer, got shivers and almost teared up :') so emotional
- Atlantica
-
Atlantica
Lol you said it would be cool if it returned in KH3
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots released (+ pin revealed)
Wohooooo a pin. If that is the ony thing coming with the limited edition... It should be called Joke Edition
-
Please be kind to me!(:
Welcome to the site