Everything posted by RoxaSoraXIII
-
I always wanted to go trick or treat, but people in Brazil would punch me if I went to their hous...
Yeah, here in Brazil, we don't have Halloween tradition I always wanted to scary people and get candy by just knocking on others doors T^T
-
Look at what happened :O
Lol, I was watching Jornal Hoje (it's this journal's name) when this happened! 0_0 "Próxima semana..." I wonder what that guy was going to say... And notice a third guy trying to stop those two from invading! 0_0 PS: You're BR Lu Xun?
-
Release your pokémons now
Yes, I am sure. Like I said to you and like MY POKEMON said to you, they like to battle, they have fun battling, they like to stay with human. Slaves? Don't make me laugh. They would only be slaves if I FORCED them to do things that makes things easier to me. Pokemon battles alongside humans because they like to stay with humans, they like to share their joy at winning a battle with their trainers. Would you like to be separated from your Pokemon friends? Do you think Pokemon would be happy if they WERE FORCED to leave their human friends?
-
Release your pokémons now
But still, my pokes are my friends and they think the same about me. You know we're very close to each other, as my Samurott said to you back there at Mistralton City
- How many tests do you have at school/college?
-
everyday I'm s̷̗͇͍͖͖̤̝͓̹̩̲͎͉͔̤ͬ̉̆̆͌̉͗̎́̍͗ͬ͛͆̊̃́̚͢h̢̎͌̌̓ͦ̕͜͢҉̺̺͈̹̟̙̰̭̞̪̮͖̗͎ù̧̡̺̝̞͈̙͍͇͍̗̳͓͙͌͛̏ͪ̂̄̾ͥͥ̿̑̾ͦͤ́̕͝f͉͈̟ͧ̒͆ͭ̉̎͆̒̎ͬ͂͂͂͂̚̕͠f̀ͧͬ
Yours is pretty legible, but his is another story... ¬¬'
-
OMG SOME PEOPLE ARE COSPLAYING AS AQUA, POKEMON TRAINER HILDA, AND BARRY THE CHOPPER O:
But Hilda isn't a Halloween monster D:< She's pretty cute The same goes to Aqua.
-
Shukuro Tsukishima vs Yamamoto Takeshi.
Tsukishima, because he can change his target's past, inserting himself in it and affecting the target by doing this AND... *SPOILERS FOR EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T READ BLEACH'S MANGÁ!!!!* ... as seen in the manga, he can also change his opponents weapon's "past", and by doing this, he can make it's oponent weapon useless... ... Also, it looks like he's very smart and he really knows how to make some strategies in battles.
-
What's your name in Bill Cosby's point of view
Zap-Woobly-Ka-Papa-Pa
-
What's YOUR ninja name?
Ichigo. Rukichimoshi. Damn, the beggining of my ninja name looked like an Ichigo and Rukia shipping name ¬¬'
-
Release your pokémons now
Because he wanted to be caught by me inside your castle, remember? You translated to me what he said I guess you're right... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png
- How old are you?
-
Release your pokémons now
You doubt even if he says we're happy being a team... Guess I have no other choice. I'LL GET ALL UNOVA'S EIGHT BADGES AND I'LL CHALLENGE YOU TO A FINAL AND EPIC BATTLE IN A CASTLE THAT LOOKS BIGGER FROM THE INSIDE! Well, I have Zekrom and he says that he's my friend... Yes... Deal with it! I ALSO UNDERSTAND WHAT POKéMON SAYS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
-
Release your pokémons now
Well... Even if my Samurott said that he's happy with all those battles, even if he said that he has fun battling, you still doubts my Samurott's friendship with me? But didn't Alder's Pokémon died from a disease? Do you thing that the truth will come with your actions of liberating Pokémon? All you're doing is destroying relationships between humans and Pokémon. Don't you think that if Pokémon were unhappy, they would simply abandon it's trainer, like Ash Snivy did with her old trainer? *total pwnage* EDIT: Everyone knows we're just kidding, right?
-
The War Against Razorwind!
You do know your father escaped from Looker, right? That Triad of yours said that even Looker said that. You have Reshiram (NOT ZEKROM!!!), you can dispose of Ghetsis anytime you want. *trollface* Wait, Reiou's nickname is Sora!! *trollface again*
-
Release your pokémons now
But in MY version you have Reshiram Oh, I never removed my Samurott from my party. He's always on the first slot (when I'm not leveling up) and he never saw the PC. I talk with him all day long. Is that enough for you? Now go back to your room full of toys in your own castle.
-
The War Against Razorwind!
Even if your father (Ghetsis) just created and used you to his own plans that is to dominate all the Pokémon World USING POKéMON? Also, I don't find any need for me to participate in this war. I am the Reiou of Soul Society. I have fourteen squads to protect me, one of them is my particular squad. All Shinigamis are my subordinates. Who still wants to fight?
-
Release your pokémons now
You have Reshiram* I have Zekrom *epic win* I won't release my Pokémon, but you can have my Dunsparce and my Modest Darumaka EDIT: Oh, and you can talk with my Samurott. He'll say to you the same thing he said at Mistralton City BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
-
Kugo Ginjo vs Natsu Dragneel.
SPOILERS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DOESN'T READ BLEACH'S MANGÁ But Ginjou is also a Shinigami. He's like Ichigo. A Shinigami gave him Shinigmi's powers, so he's half Shinigami, half Fullbringer, so that's why I think he would win. Also, he can steal others powers and abilities.
-
One thing Goku, Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo all have in common
Well, this is a common thing in Shonen Mangas/Animes. Well, not just in these Shonen, but in almost EVERY Shonen you'll see you'll have the main characters risking their lives to save others. And about the Power Boost, I think that with Ichigo is different. When he was fighting Grimmjow in Las Noches, he was losing, almost dying, then Orihime just screamed "DON'T DIE, KUROSAKI-KUN!!" and when Grimmjow was about to give his final blow with his claws, Ichigo just held Grimmjows hand and slashed Grimmjow. Later, in the same fight, Ichigo was losing again to Grimmjow's Desgarron, but Ichigo began saying that he was going to defeat him, defeat Ulquiorra and defeat Aizen and then Ichigo just SLASHED (0_0) Grimmjow's Desgarron, destroying it and finally defeated him.
- Do you like animals?
-
What game "series" do you think is the most addictive?
Pokémon. Both Mystery Dungeon and "main games".
-
I got into a fight!
My mother says something similar: "If you get punched/hit and you don't punch back/hit back, them I'll hit you in the place where you got hit before..." 0_0 So that's why I always make shure that I punch back when a fight involving me starts
- Do you save up your money?
-
Have you ever been arested?
I stole my friend's Yu-Gi-Oh deck back there on 2004... Ahhh... Good times, good times! NO ONE CAUGHT ME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh... My parents DESTROYED all of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards in the same year D:<... My friend's deck was with my own cards and it also got destroyed I never showed him my precious Pokémon deck by the way. That way, he won't have revenge