Everything posted by RayIII
-
*Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown
yep my thoughts exacly.^^
-
*Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown
Yeah I think it means a hd remake for ps3. but seriously I don't care about a hd remake I want kh3. Screw hd remakes!
-
*Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown
Nomura said that sora will alway be the hero of the story so don't worry.
-
*Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown
Kairi becoming a keyblademaster, I should have seen that coming. It is pretty obvious, I mean if she just stayed home it would be boring, romantic in a way but mostly boring. I hope she will team up with Sora and make incredible combos. That would be pretty cool.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection
This website is so slow, is everyone so exited about your vids that the servers are at their limits or is someone DDosing it?
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection
Hey Dchiuch, I hope u didn't forget the promise you made to make subs for the KH3D vids. Please I wanna know so bad it kills me.
- When was your favorite game of all time released?
- How do you feel knowing that in two weeks KH3D will be released in Japan?
- How important to you are other people's grammar and spelling when reading their messages online?
- What are you currently doing in your life?
- KH13 update: Video archive now contains playthroughs
-
i know for a fact that im not the only one...
Yeah what's up with that, why was the site down anyway?
- What resolution do you prefer to watch videos in online?
-
whats the saddest video game you played
You got that right!
-
um..hey,i'm new here! nice to meet with you :)
welcome Omi, I hoe you'll have fun here.^^
- BRING IT ON
-
GUYS EVERYONE LOOK AT MY COCK
Is it a fighting cock, like in mexico, can I bet on it? Live and death battle? How are the ratings?
- How do you feel about 3D gaming?
- Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?
-
Sailor moon
I was 7 when the show started and my sisters loved it I watched with them. It was really girly but it was ok. The german intro from sailor moon was so mutch better. Here listen to this awesome intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCC_-1gVE5Q
- Which website do you spend the most time on?
-
One thing Goku, Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo all have in common
Like screaming half an hour to get blonde hair?...I rather go to the hairdresser. =__=
-
Would you miss me?
I don't know u...actually I don't know anybody btw, well so no I wouldn't. xDDD
-
How often do you lie?
I try to stick with the truth, but it is sometimes easier to lie, like when someone asks me how I'm feeling. They don't need to know that my live is troublesome and crapy at the moment, they have their own problems and sometimes I don't wanna talk about it so I say I'm fine. It is a convinient lie. The problem with lieing is that u easily lose track of your lies and eventually it will allways be found out. Nobody trusts a thing u say anymore so when u stick to the truth u are always a person that people trust and that is the kind of person I want to be.
-
Report problems & suggestions
like I said, pathetic