Everything posted by KHSonic
-
Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes
Jay 5327-1295-6093
-
So, I'm new!
Feels nice to not be one of the newest. Welcome ^^
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box details revealed
I bet they will do something else later this year cuz its only the beginning... at least they should.
- Guns N' Roses and Mega Man X5?
- Which of the following things related to KH3D are you most looking forward to?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D in Famitsu Weekly, HQ scans & interview
Same reason why Xemnas was in KH1
-
StopSOPA - Internet Blackout Jan 18
For anyone that needs a clear understanding: http://americancensorship.org/ Sign up there too! Tell your friends!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D in Famitsu Weekly, HQ scans & interview
They probably badly hurt or killed off a Disney charactor. Or It was too graphic for the Disney part of the audience. OR they thought of a better ending.
-
Why No Big Tournaments?
And now there is a reason why I wished I had a PS3... Stupid PSP online limitations...
-
Remake VS. Original............Tron
Lol I actually watch the original for the fist time last night. I thought it was more interesting than Legacy. Graphics are cool but when its not interesting unless I can get into it.
- What did you think about the new trailer of KH3D?
- How often do you play games online against other players?
- How long do you wait to buy games after they come out?
- How do you feel about 3D gaming?
- Would you rather games be released earlier with bugs, or later with fewer problems?
-
Believe by Yellowcard
I love this whole CD ^^
- How is your relationship with your parents?
- Do you miss your childhood?
-
Have you ever seen snow?
Its all fun and games until you have to live with it... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png
- Where do you prefer to read Manga from?
-
KH3D in Famitsu most wanted games
I guess Japan really isn't that fond of Sonic...
-
Jump Festa 2012
Great more months of waiting.
-
Dream Eater Symbol
I dont even see the unversed symbols. All I see are 2 new ones.
- First gameplay footage of Theatrhythym Final Fantasy
- When we make video playthroughs, would you you want voice commentary?