"I hope you didnt think I was done yet? I was just getting started" Takuya screamed at the top of his lungs.
"Oh trust me, I let you get up like that, I want you to be in this form. That last fight was just too easy, I can
already tell you arent ready to complete the Mark of Mastery." Takuya looked down, then back up. " I know
im ready, ill show you, Ill prove it to everyone!" Takuyas body engulfed into more flames. "What is Takuya doing?
He shouldnt be this powerful yet, I was supposed to smash him, I was supposed to destroy him and have him
apart of the Darkness." Takuya pointed his Keyblade at the Grand Master. "I hope you like Fire Magic, if not,
you're in for a world of hurt." Takuya Swung his Keyblade and a Fire Dragon was formed with the Fire Magic,
instantly knocking the Grand Master to the ground. The Grand Masters body starts to dissapear. "Th... This
ca...Cant be... I...I Should have won...Ahh... And made you apart... Of...Of the... Dark...Ness." The Grand Masters
body vanished. "Well thats done with." "Hello Takuya. That was a very nice fight, im so so proud that you
have finally grown up to be so powerful, and ready to take on anything." THe Mysterious man appeared out
of nowhere. "You again, what do you want... A Fight?" Takuya said in a angry voice. "Why I just wanted
to stop by and see how you were doing, and to show you how Kaylee is doing." The mysterious man Laughed.
"What! What have you dont with Kaylee?" Takuya got on his knees and questioned him. "Oh get up you pathetic
man." The mysterious man laughed again. He then showed a halogram of Kaylee fighting the mysterious man.
"What the hell is this? Thats you fighting her right now! But how?" "While thats going on, we will fight right
here to, so get ready!"
Kaylee watched Takuya beat the Grand Master. "There you go Takuya, good job. Just keep winning, I want to see
you when we are done with this." The mysterious man walked right next to her. "That was a great battle right? Well
this is the part where we must fight now." Kaylee stepped aside, and pulled out her Keyblade. "You're going to wish
you have never challenged me." THe mysterious man took the first action and started summoning his dark Magic.
"Take this, now look behind you!" Kaylee turned around, and forgot about the Dark Magic. "Oh! I thought this was
going to be alot harder for some reason." Kaylee laid on the ground for a couple seconds. "That was nothing!" Kaylee
got back up and turned into her form, then casted her water Magic. "Very nice Kaylee, but you must be forgetting... Im
alot faster." The mysterious man again went behind Kaylee, but Kaylee made a waterfall to knock the mysterious man
down. "Yeah, you like that? Didnt feel so good did it." The mysterious man got back up, and pointed to his left. "Looks
like he's fighting me finally." Kaylee looked at the Halogram and ran to it. "What? How is this? You're right here" Kaylee
bursted into a great water mage and swung her keyblade at the mysterious man. "When are you going to lear...." The
mysterious man was stabbed by the Keyblade, then her water magic came flying from behind her knocking the mysterous
man down. "Trust me, I did learn." The body vanished and Kaylee' body began to fall into the darkness to evetually
wake up from the Mark of Mastery. "Welcome back Kaylee, you have done outstanding in your mark of mastery
exam." Kaylee looked up and couldnt believe what she was seeing. "Master Hodgins! I did it!" Kaylee said in excitment.