Everything posted by razuthor72
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
-
News about the Future of TWEWY!
well Square is already all over the iOS market, mainly with ports and such, minus Chaos Rings. this could mean more original games being made for the iOS. hopefully not cuz then i would actually have to upgrade either my iPod or my phone
-
GAMEFREAK IS MAKING A NON-POKEMON GAME, WHAT
umm anyone heard of Drill Dozer? super fun GBA game. totally by Gamefreak http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png but this does look pretty fun, looks kinda like Gamefreak is taking a page from Square Enix's book with a rhythm based game.
-
bosses where to easy? *spoilers maybe?*
razuthor72 replied to rainbowdash64's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Dat grammar. Yes, they were far too easy in my opinion.
-
Anyone else tired of Yoko Shimomura?
yeah and I'm not saying other composers aren't welcome either. New stuff is always cool!
-
Anyone else tired of Yoko Shimomura?
I agree, Hans Zimmer is still amazing even if some stuff sounds similar in theme. Its their signature style, like Yoko. Its what makes good musicians recognisable, like how you can listen to something and be like "this is John Williams isnt it?" She is fantastic and I doubt I would ever get tired of listening to her stuff. And Daft Punk would be an awesome addition to any video game/movie! Too bad they couldnt have gotten some original stuff from them for The Grid in DDD.
-
Have you played every title?
I've played all the American ones, and I have BBSFM, but I havent finished it yet. Think I'll do that then finish my expert playthrough of KH1...
-
In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?
At this point I would not surprised at all if Nomura just comes out an says that VersusXIII will never happen, like all the rumours are saying. So that would mean more time for KH3 theoretically. Therefore I can see KH3 within the next 2 years, but maybe some other KH game in-between. Hopefully not for IOS, or Vita. Unless the Vita drops drastically in price and gets some more decent games, I wouldn't buy it just for KH. Sorry KH I love ya, but not that much
- What's your favorite Keyblade in KH3D?
-
Everybody's racing to the speed of love~
OWL CITY FTW
-
[Spoilers] 1000 things you love about KH3D
razuthor72 replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)46. Being able to poke a tyrantasaurus Rex and not get eaten
-
What level did you beat the secret boss?( spoilers....kinda)
razuthor72 replied to Memory's skyline's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)50 on both in standard. To me it was so much easier with Sora. I beat the game, and was like "hey let's go see how hard Julius is" and an hour later I beat him.
-
[Spoilers] 1000 things you love about KH3D
razuthor72 replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)24. End of Pain is a pimp keyblade.
-
(Spoilers) I did it in the wrong order?
I noticed, but i wasn't too worried about it. I just thought Sora was being ditzy again
-
100 things you don't like about KH3D
razuthor72 replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)13. The organization being douches by making vessels out of them.
-
Super glide in kh 3d
Well, Riku can get the ability through ability link but he cannot use it. It's kinda like getting sparkra and stuff through dream eaters.
-
This the glitch everyone's getting?
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is the glitch, same thing is happening to me. I thought I was fine up until I actually beat the game, then it started happening
-
Giant ar cards
razuthor72 replied to Rikuoblivion2344's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That would be badass to have a Tyranto Rex that big. Or Aura Lion or Keeba Tiger.
-
[MAYBE SPOILERS] What was your favourite boss on KH3D?
Definitely the Xemnas fight. It felt like the most solid "boss" fight to me. Felt almost like a KH2 boss battle. Plus the music was pretty epic. The boss fight that infuriated me was the anti black coat. That was the 2nd time I died in the game when I faced him >:[
- Did KH3D live up to your expectations?
-
How did you guys feel when...(SPOILERS)
I wasn't terribly surprised by it, but I was still like "WoW that's trippy!"
-
Something quite funny *minor spoilers* (in my opinion)
razuthor72 replied to OathkeeperDragon's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I totally thought about making a thread about this yes it is quite hilarious! I laugh everytime, especially since he has all these crazy abilities that let him dogde and stuff and he never thinks about using it.
-
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
You'd be surprised how many hardcore RPG fans don't know who Cloud is. Sad, really.
-
Kh3d Cool glitch (Spoilers?)
Guess I'm lucky, I haven't encountered any glitches yet. Hope they patch it soon though, for your guys's sakes.
-
Incomplete Guide?
Huh, glad I didn't let that Gamestop guy convince me to buy it