Everything posted by A Black Sun
-
Is Roxas in love with Xion?
if he had had a little more time Roxas would have come to a realization that he loves Xion. But he was starting to get the idea when he said, "but who else will I have ice-cream with?" I'd say its almost kind of natural since Sora loves Kairi, and Roxas is Sora and Xion is a lot like Kairi.
-
Aqua and Ansem *Plz answer*
I'm just wondering how she didn't starve to death there.... :blink:
- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
-
Bad or Worse Voice Actors in Kingdom Hearts
aqua's cool but willa holland did just kindof ruin her
-
So.... what's next?
Okay so right now we got the first game which addressed the idea of the heart and the darkness and light of it. KHCOM adressed the topic of memories. KHII was about the body and soul of a person. Now we got a new game addressing the mysteries of dreams. so, what's next? what's your opinion? I sort of see this reoccurring theme, don't you see it?
-
I'm new here at KH13!
Hey thx everyone! the reason i signed up now (and not sooner) was because of DDD hahaha i wanted to keep real close to the news of the Jump Festa so i don't miss anything -gahh obsessed- my brother was like "oh god you've been on that website for three hours when is it my turn?!" he just doesn't understand D'X glad i have everyone on this website now. again, thanks.
-
I'm new here at KH13!
Hey I'm A Black Sun and I love Kingdom hearts (like the rest of us lol). I've been with Kingdom Hearts since it first came out (I bought it two months after it came out) and waited FOREVER for Kingdom hearts II. But I had some family difficulties and for years only lived with my father and step mom who shunned the video game world. only in the last year have I been reunited with the world of Kingdom Hearts and KH 3D is the first game in the entire series that I've been watching progress into a new part of the KH timeline. GAH I'M SO EXCITED! I'm like bugging everybody and everyone wants me to shut up and go away (I don't have a friend to geek out to kingdom hearts with D'X) so please geek out with me if you want ^^
-
All the characters are coming back.. just as I predicted
*fan-girl nose bleed* 8'D dude i voted for Lea but i'm so damn excited for all of them this game is gonna be good
-
What are you more excited for?
A Black Sun replied to animemylove's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Kingdom Hearts is the best Christmas gift i could ever ask for >< gahhhhhh i might have to buy the Japanese version cause i'm so impatient
-
This Series Will Never Run Out of New Worlds
Yeah exactly so they haven't had a "world" for Pinocchio yet lol but he is working through a lot of loop holes such as this.... but hey at least we're not going through the same Disney worlds YET AGAIN.
-
This Series Will Never Run Out of New Worlds
I'd only be upset if every single world was a sequel or in the past or alternate timeline or whatever. right now we don't know what else will show up so i'm not one to complain. besides, i'm super excited for the tron legacy world cause that is one damn cool world, cooler than space paranoids
-
new worlds?
stitch is experiment 626, he was in KHbbs and KH2