Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gxmwp

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gxmwp

  1. What if he woke up again in his coffin and they didn't know QAQ this stuff about people eating other people's faces and dead kids waking up is really scaring me
  2. Well I really like these two songs, but my list of favourite Jap songs go on forever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_X9_BUvPvs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  3. what do you mean oh god her? Has she done this befor? =C
  4. actually it is possible for a white couple to get a black baby, but we all know she didn't get it from her husband and he probably wants to cling onto her lie to make it in his head that she didn't sleep around.
  5. It would be cool to be able to play as ratman and help him escape the lab
  6. Where exactly on the website will the presentation be on?
  7. I hope they don't give it to us after it's release
  8. THEY EFIN SHOWED KH GAMEPLAY FOR A SECOND GDIOFJKQRUFYHSUJKFISKJHGFU
  9. Have they showed of Kh yet at E3? If so them FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
  10. Whats Matter?
  11. Ik I made a portal topic thats basicly the same but DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT FLASH OF FINAL FKIN FANTASY VERS 13!?!?!?
  12. In the start of the E3 opening with all the new games there was a flash of portal. I was wondering if that ment that a new portal game is comin out?
  13. Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist,Gundam SEED....ik I'm missing some of them...Naruto was another one.Oh! And Erika 7
  14. And thats how sora looks when he's haveing a orgasm
  15. Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
  16. 13. In the 7th grade
  17. Soccer and Basketball. Born in Toronto
  18. Square-Enix and Namco Bandi
  19. Wait I ment 1.Kingdom Hearts 2/Birth By Sleep(it's a tie) 2.Final Fantasy X-2 3.Phantasy Star Portable 2 4.Final Fantasy XIII 5.Tales of Vesperia
  20. Are tales games usually made this fast after just announcing them?(just started to play tales games at the start of 2011. My first tales love was tales of vesperia CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST STRIKE DUB)
  21. Well I don't just have one =D 1.Kingdom Hearts 2/Birth By Sleep(it's a tie) 2.Final Fantasy X-2 3.Phantasy Star Portable 2 4.Final Fantasy XIII 5.Fullmetal Alchemist: The broken angel(or the 2nd game) People will hate me for putting 13 and 10-2 on the same list for a favourite video game list =S
  22. Since Cartoon network and Adult Swim are coming I July, I was wondering if Toonami was too?( I hope so, so that I can watch anime on an actually chanel ;_

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top