Everything posted by Neku Sakuraba
-
Why is Meowjesty so big?
BUT! King Mickey is pretty much smaller than Goofy and about the same size as Donald!
-
Favorite Dream Eaters?
Neku Sakuraba replied to XxVanitasXx's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sudo Neku, Necho Cat, Meowjesty, Lord Kyroo.
- Umm...Hi
-
Hello all!
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME. Oh! Almost forgot...WELCOME!
- Should KH3 have something like Flowmotion?
-
What do you think about this?
So guys, do you think we will have Final Fantasy Characters again, or TWEWY characters or maybe even both? What would you like to have? I think both would be okay with me.
-
Need Help to get these Dream Eaters! D:
When you said it doesn't scan, are you on the camera mode while your at the dream eaters section?
-
I tried Cleverbot....
Cleverbot is cool. DId you know if you sing one part of a song, he'll sing the next part? It doesn't work on all the songs, but it works with songs like Call Me Maybe and the Rick Roll'd song. (Never Gonna Give you Up)
-
The Thirteen *Spoilers*
Hmm, it's a very intresting topic indeed.
-
My grandma just said kairi was cute...o.o
Ehhh, I guess shes kinda cute, and lol about your socks...
-
Hewwo! D:<
Yo. Welcome to Kh13. Enjoy your stay.
-
50+ new HD 1.5 ReMIX screenshots & renders released
It looks amazing.
-
"Daisy, can you take care of the-"
Hai world... It's a me, Mairo, no wait, Neku... yeah anyway... I wanted to know what Donald was talking about in KH and KH FM.... Where he said: "Take care of the-" But yeah, what are your thoughts on it? Leave your interesting or creative reply in the comment section below. = )
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
Could you change my name to: THAT, SEXY, AWESOME, OVER THE TOP, HANDSOME LOOKING, BADASS, SWEET, WAY2COOL4U, MAN!? And I'll change change the date on my computer to a week and be certain. K thanks.
-
What kind of Enemy do you want or expecting after the Xehanort saga?
Shouldnt we all!? O=
-
What kind of Enemy do you want or expecting after the Xehanort saga?
How did you know!? O=
-
Final Fantasy Characters
Neku Sakuraba replied to WakingDawn96's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The World Ends with You Characters are replacing them for this game... and possibly others....
-
Dream Eaters! = D
Yo! I have an interesting question I want to ask you guys... If you could have 1 dream eater as a pet in real life... which one would it be and why? (I know mine is the Neko Cat!) Leave your interesting or creative response in the comment section below! = D
-
ultima weapon vs x-blade
NEITHER! ROXAS' STICK PWNS ALL!
-
Deep Freeze?
Ansem: DARKNESS, DARKNESS, DARKNESS oh and by the way DARKNESS! But the thing I loved the most in a saying is how Goofy says: "Ansem?"
-
If I've learned anything from the kingdom hearts series its that...
The one thing I learned about the KH Series is there your gonna need a key to open a door 97% of the time.
-
What was your first KH game?
It WAS gonna be KH1 but there was a freakin' mix up and got KH2... but yeah...
-
What kind of Enemy do you want or expecting after the Xehanort saga?
What kind of enemy or expecting after Kingdom Hearts 3? Leave your interesting or creative response in the comment section below! =D
-
Predict first week sales.
Neku Sakuraba replied to Pandora333's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Told you all so!
Neku Sakuraba replied to Uncle Dolan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I heard one of them is just gonna be the world of sleep or something.... hmm...