Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DawningEclipse

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DawningEclipse

  1. Because Sora is light, and Riku is dark. So the art work is a symbolism of how light and dark are opposites. Even though Riku is technically twilight
  2. DawningEclipse replied to Imoore4's profile comment
    What videoooooooooooo?
  3. I know fans have complained about this before but, I want Final Fix 1,2, and Birth By Sleep
  4. These pills should be called Wonderland pills
  5. I know it was shown in one of the gameplay vids, sounds cool though
  6. If so then that means so do all of the other organization members do too. A better theory would be Lea was a spy for Diz seeing as to how Diz always seems to be having black cloaks. He stumbled onto the replication factory of the heartless but got ambushed either possibly by Xehanort or Xenmas. It could of been any body, but I would go with Xehanort or maybe Braig. Either way it resulted in him becoming Axel
  7. Dude people are crazy nowadays I believe someone would do that
  8. I think he just thought that Lea would be wearing a different outfit and not the one Axel was wearing
  9. That's called child abuse and it's worse because it's from her Grandma and step mother
  10. Im not going to sleep...Ok I cant sleep
  11. Well we dont know much about Lea's past so he could of been working on something that acquired him to wear the coat
  12. That doesnt really prove your point in using the seven sleeping keyholes to save all of them, that logic doesnt make sense considering the fact that Aqua never lost her heart, Lea is back to normal, and Roxas, Xion, and Namine are nobodies of two the main characters and as we all know Sora was Xion and Roxas's original form while Namine was Kairi's. So there is no point in wasting something like seven keyholes to bring back characters that do not need to be brought back
  13. First off that was Roxas's memories of him with Axel, the second one was Xion's with Namine, and the third was Ven with his friends. All three characters have a connection with Sora
  14. I thought the keyholes had something to do with the princesses of hearts since their are also seven of them. Plus Axel wouldnt count as one of the seven people who is suffering would he?
  15. lol I kept thinking that
  16. Not to be rude or anything, but its already been shown stuff will happen outside of the ROS with King Mickey, Lea, and others. As for that pic idk
  17. Honestly I will say it was ok for a fandub, some of the voices fit and some of them didnt
  18. well it's technically still "Unknown" since Nomura has never stated if he is Xehanort or not. But I will still probably call him Apprentice Xehanort, Young Xehanort, or Unknown Xehanort

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top