Everything posted by DawningEclipse
-
I predict a Xehora to be made (Xehanort and Sora combined)
Wait, wait it's this.. Sora wants to do Kairi Riku wants to do Sora Kairi wants to do Riku Namine wants to do Sora Roxas wants to do Xion Axel wants to do Roxas Namine wants to do Roxas Siax wants to do Mansex Ven wants to do Terra Terra wants to Aqua Aqua wants to do either one Master Eraqus wants to do Terra Vanitas wants to do Ven Xehanort, Mickey, Diz, and Yen Sid wants to do any YOUNG BOYS
-
Antagonists objectives
Kingdom Hearts!!!
-
I predict a Xehora to be made (Xehanort and Sora combined)
This is the chart Sora wants to do Kairi and Riku Roxas wants to do Xion aka Sora clone and Axel Ven wants to do Aqua and Terra Vanitas wants to do Ven Xehanort wants to anyone
-
I predict a Xehora to be made (Xehanort and Sora combined)
Sora is a teen and bi no one cares lol
-
Richard Epcar confirmed to voice Xehanort/Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 3D
DawningEclipse replied to RobertOrri's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Obviously Richard Epcar is Xehanort in most KH games why stop at DDD
-
I predict a Xehora to be made (Xehanort and Sora combined)
Thus KH blew up from the intense level of ewwwwness
-
WTF is wrong with the server error crashes these last 24 hours LOL
A crash fixing a crash? I want to make an Inception joke, but cant
-
If you can float that means your a witch!!! BURN THE WITCHES!!!
Im not a real perv though lol
-
WTF is wrong with the server error crashes these last 24 hours LOL
It happened to me today and the day before yesterday. Seriously it's annoying
-
Master Xehanort and Terra made it possible for men to make babies O3O
lol
-
If you can float that means your a witch!!! BURN THE WITCHES!!!
perv, because when your pedo that means your life sucks
-
Master Xehanort and Terra made it possible for men to make babies O3O
They made Roxas, Roxas is there secret love child
-
If you can float that means your a witch!!! BURN THE WITCHES!!!
Your either human or a witch!!
-
I was thinking...
DawningEclipse replied to Blue Rhapsody's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thank you
-
Master Xehanort and Terra made it possible for men to make babies O3O
I thought Riku and Sora did it first
-
If you can float that means your a witch!!! BURN THE WITCHES!!!
She a witch!!
-
50 year old something man tries to take over a 14-15 year olds body. (X) Fails and creates a dark...
here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv2x_lOfdzc
-
50 year old something man tries to take over a 14-15 year olds body. (X) Fails and creates a dark...
it reminds me of a weird kh yoai i stumbled onto in yt. I will admit it was funny, but creepy to me :S
-
50 year old something man tries to take over a 14-15 year olds body. (X) Fails and creates a dark...
Finally he takes over a 15 year olds body...I smell a pedo in KH
-
50 year old something man tries to take over a 14-15 year olds body. (X) Fails and creates a dark...
Then the same old man takes over a 17-18 year olds body.(X)Still fails
-
DawningEclipse's status update
50 year old something man tries to take over a 14-15 year olds body. (X) Fails and creates a dark being of said person
-
Is Roxas in love with Xion?
Does Roxas love himself? Ummm idk
-
Naruto Generations All Character Roster
I call bs on this game. It really took these people all this time to add Zabuza and Haku in this game series? Everyone who has ever watched, read, or played anything relating to Naruto knows they should of been in the UNS series to begin with. Oh well I still might buy it
-
I was thinking...
DawningEclipse replied to Blue Rhapsody's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well clearly Dream Drop Distance will end in a sort of cliffhanger like Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories did
-
Poetic Lines in Kingdom Hearts?
My path is the way to dawn