Everything posted by heyitsdeven
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
New stream: http://www.justin.tv/crimmyice No sound though; not like it matters most of us can't speak Japanese anyway lmao
-
New Kingdom Hearts 3D footage *Spoilers*
Lol, so my theory was half right: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/31299-my-cynical-theory-on-kingdom-hearts/ Really good quality this time! This guy has a nice cam, if only he would livestream it c:
-
Livestream!
heyitsdeven replied to Uncle Dolan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I've been watching this guy for the past hour...might be fake idk
-
Would you buy a PlayStation Orbis if it had KH3 exclusivity?
http://kotaku.com/5896996/the-next-playstation-is-called-orbis-sources-say-here-are-the-details/ http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/mar/28/playstation-4-rumours?newsfeed=true This is just speculation; but if it's true then we could see this console as early as November 2013. Now, as far as I understand, Versus is "supposed" to be released that year. And if that's the case, Kingdom Hearts 3 is only going to start development after Versus release. So the absolute EARLIEST we could see KH3 is 2015. If this console gets released winter 2013 I have a feeling KH will entirely skip this current console generation... =/ From what they're saying about the console right now (as well as Xbox's Durango,) they might get rid of Backwards compatibility, and even worse, not being able to play used games at all. This makes me not want to even consider buying it, as much as a Sony fan I am. However if they announced titles such as KH3, I think I would sadly open up my wallet... What do you think?
-
Have you watched the KH3D Livesteam? :D
heyitsdeven replied to Setting Sun<3's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hello! Thank you very much for streaming; you made a lot of us spoilers VERY happy haha! Yeah YouTube isn't very reliable...justintv is so much better =)
-
KH3D livestream SPOILER
heyitsdeven replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thanks for uploading the Intro DC!
-
KH3D livestream SPOILER
heyitsdeven replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Watching now; missed the beginning tough. =(
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
Awesome! Did he happen to mention an exact time? Also where does he live? (like in the states or japan?)
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
If they're smart they have employees they pay for them to do that
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
Lmfao! I can imagine Xaldin still kicking my butt in beginner mode though...I'm sure he beat me in the double digits on normal haha
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
It looks legit but there's a part around 2:40 where you see a weird outline, like it's from the projection from that event
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
It's not that hard if you play through Beginner mode c:
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
Nah, Japanese people are just pro. lmao c: Happy Birthday Kingdom Hearts!!
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage
Lol that's still funny. The box looks awesome!
-
Umm....
heyitsdeven replied to sonnyinsanity's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)This guy probably: http://www.youtube.com/user/cyberman65?ob=4&feature=results_main And watch this thread: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/31946-its-time-major-spoilers-incoming/
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
I'm ready-edy-edy-edy-edy!
-
Haley Joel Osment confirmed for Sora yet?
It's on his Wikipedia, so I'm assuming. ;x
-
We've got a lot of ways to spoil ourselves!
I don't own a 3DS, so I have no choice but to spoil myself lol.
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
2 Days, people
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D website updated with characters, wallpaper
Beautiful gameplay! Section 14: Flick Rush was removed by the user.
-
KH3D Ending Theory (Sora)
heyitsdeven replied to TheDarkFollower's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well, as far as we know, she's safe and sound on the island...however she could have been captured my MX sometime during the game and forced into the organization for all we know D= Just a thought
-
KH3D Ending Theory (Sora)
heyitsdeven replied to TheDarkFollower's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Don't forget about Kairi. ;p People forget she can use a Keyblade too
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
3 Days!
-
KH3D Ending Theory (Sora)
heyitsdeven replied to TheDarkFollower's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That would be pretty cool. It'd be worth it just seeing Sora in a black coat.
-
What happened to bbs volume 2?
heyitsdeven replied to 143436611Xxcc's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI know we're definitely getting one more game before 3, and that's either an HD collection or BBSv2. At this point I'd put my money on an HD collection.