Everything posted by LPSmaddie32
-
Do u think they should remaster 358/2 days?
Yeah, Thegraphics on that game SUCK, good story line, not fun to play.
-
Hey! I thought i could tell you if you didn't know, you can add multiple quotes. Just go to Multi...
Sorry that was supposed to say yeahXD
-
Hey! I thought i could tell you if you didn't know, you can add multiple quotes. Just go to Multi...
Oh, Ueah I did, Thank you though!
-
Has this happened to you?
Yes, every day. Have you ever asked a question, and, in the next second the TV answers your question. ( I had that happen in KH, Sora asked arn't you worried and the TV said, I'm not worriedX3)
-
Has this happened to you?
Omg, yes all the timeXD ( I've also freaked out when I couldn't find it, and then realize I just handed it to someone five seconds before*
-
Has this happened to you?
Yes, all the timeXD Have you ever day dreamed, or pictured yourself with a KH character doing something dirty ( heehee I can't be the only one)
-
MoM Edition Protective case with Black 3ds?
I feel for people with a black 3ds:( I hope that you have another place to put it.
- Do you think it's possible that the HD collection of previous games can be announced in the next year or so?
- Videos / Chain of Memories / Re: English cutscenes / Where the Road Leads
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
I have been replaying KH2, because I know the 1st one very well. I would play BBS and days again, but I let my friend borrow them^^; I can't wait!! I'm losing my mind!
-
Biggest moment in gaming?
In The Dream Drop Distance trailer when Sora was in the Organisation chair.
-
How are you going to pick up your copy when it releases?
LPSmaddie32 replied to Uncle Dolan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I wanted to go camp outside the Target..but my dad said No>.< So I will probably have to wait until my mom comes home from work. Since she works at Target I will most likely be getting in from her....
- Is there a reason for why you play games?
- When you upgrade to a newer video game system, do you get rid of your old system?
- Are you happy now that we've got the release dates of KH3D for North America?
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance NA Release Date Confirmed!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
- Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?
- Games / Dream Drop Distance
-
kingdom hearts 3d, WHY YOU TAKE MI LIFE
LPSmaddie32 replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thats all I did yesterday.....and today.Only comming out when I had to eat,drink,and go to the bathroom:)
-
KH3D Secret Ending ( Spoilers )
I agree. I always wished Kairi would be a Keyblade master.I hated how useless she was
-
I only survived 3 days before I snapped *SPOILERS*
LPSmaddie32 replied to latiasxeevee's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I wasn't going to spoil myself,but while looking at a picture on deviantart,I read the description that had spoilers.Now I'm going to spoil my self a bit.
-
*Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's KairiXD
-
Sora might turn to darkness?!(spoilers)
LPSmaddie32 replied to LPSmaddie32's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'm sorry guys. My brother decided it would be alright to steal my computer and post this>.Sorry for the trouble.Now I fixed it to what I want to know:)
-
Sora might turn to darkness?!(spoilers)
LPSmaddie32 replied to LPSmaddie32's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Guys I didn't really care if anyone answered me!iw as ranting sorry I should have made it clear.
-
Sora might turn to darkness?!(spoilers)
So I was watching the Special Trailer for DDD and I saw at the end Mickey and Riku are trying to save Sora( I think he was up in the organization's chairs).Possibly from darkness?