Everything posted by kingdomkartz
-
Donald Duck der Nazi
I just said it should be den nazi.Bumst du Arschlocke Fahr zur Hölle und fick dir.
-
Donald Duck der Nazi
Dein Deutsches Grammatik ist falsch. Es soll "Donald Duck den Nazi" sein.
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
- What did you think of this year's E3?
- Do you intend to buy the Wii U?
-
Mark of Mastery Edition available online only?
kingdomkartz replied to lizzie1238's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)gamestop has it
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds: Hollow Boastion/Radiant Garden
YES!!! When I finally managed to beat Sepiroth and then it shows that Cloud can only beat him I was mad. I think there should be some tension between the Final Fantasy crew and the world ends with you. I don't want them to kill each other but get in a big fight and then be forced to work together by a crisis like an assult by the nobodies and heartless in kh2.
-
Which Keyblade Would You Wield?
x blade
- kingdomkartz's status update
-
Why did Xehanort combine with terra to make terranort? why didn't he join with aqua to make aquan...
I think if he did he would just stare at himself for hours.
-
kingdomkartz's status update
Why did Xehanort combine with terra to make terranort? why didn't he join with aqua to make aquanort?
- Supposing Nomura chose you to work with him in Japan, would you accept?
-
What is chain of memories?
Yes good story terrible gameplay, emphasis on TERRIBLE.
-
What is chain of memories?
TERRIBLE GAME!!! NOTHING will ever change that
-
What is chain of memories?
It is sora and gang walking to Castle Oblivion.Sora loses his memories thanks to Namine and he takes down some members of Organization 13. So he decides to go to sleep for a year and Namine puts his memory back while he forgets eveything that happened in CO. Meanwhile Riku is going through with Mickey forgets some stuff too, but chooses not to go to sleep.He then needs to wear a blindfold so Ansem doesn't take over.The end. Did I also mention IT IS THE WORST GAME IN THE SERIES!!! You use stupid cards to do an attack and when you need to refill them it takes FOREVER!!! Just read the wikipedia page. again TERRIBLE GAME!!!!
-
What would you do if Neku was stalking you?
accept it and take it up the poopchute
- Are you excited for E3 2012?
- What do you think of KH3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition?
-
Still No English Trailer....
same I was in the first 100 to watch it worldwide what about you guys?
-
Still No English Trailer....
e3
-
What features would you want in the HD collection?
I agree.... I think Com would have been a good game if they didn't use the cards and they should have used a system like in bbs.
-
What features would you want in the HD collection?
In whatever is remastered, I want done kind of multiplayer. I absolutely do NOT want is kh Chain of memories... it its a disgrace to the series.