Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kairilein

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kairilein

  1. schlafen.
  2. banned for no avatar
  3. Dream Eater between my legs trolol
  4. yes it's rly cold today lolol
  5. yeps of course but finally theres a thread for rock music xDDDD
  6. Who's that girl between my legs Oo
  7. I'll join, too!
  8. Ahhhh, just beautiful I can't wait! Though Joshua sounds kinda girlish.
  9. Hmm, idk. I listen to something like this. and of course Disturbed
  10. Finally!!! I just saw it in school lol Sounds kinda nice, but yea rly Joshua sounds girlish. But that doesn't matter it's fine.^^ I'm so excited now!
  11. Sacred Distance between my legs
  12. Ansem
  13. ich bin grad in der schule lol
  14. Run facebook or google+
  15. Break away between my legs^^
  16. In the End between my legs http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
  17. also bei mir scheint noch die sonne und ich sitz am pc..
  18. Final Day between my legs http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
  19. ich nich
  20. Mädchen aus dem All between my legs

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top