Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ursalink

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ursalink

  1. Thanks, pal. I hope so. It would be fun if Sora and Kairi learn from other couples from Disney: Alladiin and Jasmine, Hercules and Megara... etc.
  2. This is just an idea, but considering a few things, I do believe both Riku and Kairi should be part of a journey similar to Sora's past ones. I mean, one of the "keys" behind Sora's strength is his ability to bond very easily with others' hearts. So, I believe Riku and Kairi could increase their power doing the same and meeting several of Sora's past friends. Especially Kairi, so she can stop the old habit of turning into the "damsel in distress". And Riku already had an experience like that back in Dream Drops Distance. As a consequence, I can't stop thinking about what would happen at some of the worlds where Sora took a different look. I would truly like to see Riku and Kairi having looks similar to the ones used at some of those worlds. I have a few ideas: 1º) Halloween Town: In this world, Sora looks like a vampire, so it should be easy to guess the new outfits. Kairi would probably look like a classic witch, and Riku's status as friend/rival of Sora could look perfect looking like a werewolf. Kairi could even learn from the bond between Jack Skellington and Sally, just like Sora did. 2º) Christmas Town: In the original game, Sora's team used the same suits from Halloween Town, but that changed in the Final Mix's version. So, as far as I see, Kairi could wear a suit similar to Mrs Claus to match Sora's Santa outfit :D. For Riku, I believe it could be either an elf (which it doesn't convince me) or look like Jack Frost. Also, in this world, Riku could have an encounter with Santa Claus and solve the cliffhanger from Sora's encounter with Santa. 3º) Monstropolis: It could be a little tricky here. For Kairi, I think the more suitable form would be a female monster similar to Carrie Williams from Monsters University. Maybe they could also add some "Medusa's elements" like Celia Mae (Mike's girlfriend). About Riku, I believe his could be a satan-like-monster, similar to Johnny Worthington from Monsters University. 4º) The Caribbean: Now THIS is a world they will have to visit without a doubt. Exploring the seas with Sora's ship (the Leviathan) it would be like finally fulfilling their childhood's dream of exploring the world on a raft; only the Leviathan is a way better vessel. Sora's outfit in this world is similar to Jack Sparrow; so, I believe Kairi's pirate outfit would be like Angelica's (from On Stranger Tides), making her Sora's First Mate and possibly Navigator. Riku's outfit could be similar to Hector Barbossa's, making him Sora's Second Mate and possibly Shipwright. 5º) San Fransokyo: THIS is another world that Riku and Kairi should visit. Technically, Sora is japanese (just like Kairi and Riku), so it would be logical for them to find themselves "like at home" in a city half-american (San Francisco) and half-japanese (Tokyo). Sora had the AR Headset in this world, based on Hiro's helmet. Based on that, Kairi and Riku could use similar devices. Kairi could wear a helmet similar to Honey Lemon's, and Riku could vear a visor similar to Wasabi's. Besides, it would be interesting to see Big Hero 6's reaction to the real Riku after fighting Dark Riku. 6º) The Pride Lands: Simba (and by extension, The Lion King) has been present in all the main journeys of Sora, and some others. Therefore, this world should be visited by Kairi and Riku; and I would LOVE to see them looking like animals. Unlike Sora, Donald and Goofy; I do believe both Kairi and Riku would look like lions here. Sora's lion form is similar to Simba, and by extension, his son Kion from "The Lion Guard". So, Kairi should be a lioness similar to both, Nala and Kiara. And Riku could look like a lion similar to Kovu. 7º) Atlantica: Being islanders, it would be good for Kairi and Riku to visit the world-under-the-see of Atlantica; especially for Kairi, since her name relates her with the sea. Sora looks like a merboy with the lower body part of a dolphin; so in Riku's case, it could be the same, but with an orca. After all, the orca is the biggest (and deadliest) dolphin. About Kairi, well, I suppose she could end up looking similar to Ariel and her sisters. (Why to complicate live?). 8º) Space Paranoids/The Grid: Visiting this world (or worlds) could be useful too. At the Grid's version, Sora and Riku could look like the same as in 3D, only their clothes adapted to their real ages; not their original ages from the first game. And Kairi, well, I guess she could look similar to Quorra after all. If we talk about Space Paranoids, I guess Riku's outfit could be like Kevin Flynn's when he was inside the computer. And since Sora's outfit was similar to Tron's, I guess the more fitting thing would be for Kairi looking like Yori. I guess this "special journey" could be either similar to "Chain of Memories" (without the amnesia thing) or like simulations in a datascape (like Coded). I think the datascape sounds more suitable after all. What do you think?
  3. I get your point, I'm just comparing what I saw with things we have already seen. I also suspect the new event will be caused by the ones you mention. Now, about the remaining details to mention: Well, what do you think?
  4. Are you people seriously still discussing for this? How many times we still have to repeat it to make it clear?
  5. OK, this is a topic that I would like to share with all of you. There are several curious elements related to Verum Rex that should be investigated. Let's see if there's a way for us to solve at least part of this mystery. I have more to comment, but this post is already too long. After any answer, I will post the rest. In the meantime, what do you think?
  6. Guys, do you know if there's a place to see all the "Instagram entries" of the game? I like them very much, but they only appear when you access to a world with the Gummi Ship or when you enter into an important minigame, like "Le Grand Bistro". For the time being, I have only see 20 of these pictures. Do you know a place where I could see them all?
  7. Well, even so, with the animal of the Keyblade and the Deadly Sin, that name would have been perfect.
  8. Well, the old profecy says that, before the Keyblade War, "all worlds were one". Maybe Daybreak Town was the original world, and after the war, the world was fragmented and ended up becoming several separated worlds: Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, Traverse Town... etc.
  9. OK, I'm surely not the only one who noticed this, but there's something funny about Daybreak Town. Leaving aside what we saw during the final battle against Xehanort, I noticed something else. You see, Daybreak Town's tower is very similar to Radiant Garden's tower (the one where Ansem the Wise has his home and study). And it also have some similarities with Twilight Town's clock tower. Considering KH's story in general, we have learnt that nothing can be a mere coincidence around here. So, why do you think they share these similarities?
  10. Under normal circunstances, I would aggre with the idea of Sora facing Xehanort alone. However, after the hard hit Sora received from Xehanort (Kairi), Sora needed someone at his side to give him strength. Besides, Xehanort always used the superior numbers against Sora's team, so it was about time he tasted a little of his own medicine (even if the numbers are not so superior).
  11. That's actually a pretty good idea. It certainly follows the pattern of previous games of Kingdom Hearts III.
  12. Well, how about a remake or certain crossover? Well, what do you think?
  13. You know how Sora's rule to travel between worlds always forced him to hide from its inhabitants the existence of other worlds? Well, I believe that rule could end up disappearing in the future. I have found several hints of that during the story of Kingdom Hearts III. Honestly, I should be ashamed for not being able to realize this previously. Well, what do you think?
  14. Where? Aside of Olympus Colisseum, all the other worlds are from the Princesses of Heart. The only one missing would be Kairi, and that would be Radiant Garden, back when she was little. Since Daybreak Town has started to glitch, is obvious Scala ad Caelum should be the next worl to explain whay the ruins of this world are under water.
  15. If you are interested, I have a link where you can find a picture with all the names in the english version. (They are just 300 names, and 50 of them are repeated). This link also have a japanese link where you can find the 300 names of the Japanese version. Here you have it: https://www.reddit.com/r/KHUx/comments/al9jbk/make_your_mark_names/
  16. Are you really surprised with this? Because I'm not. This new side game will have to give us answers to the mysteries that won't be solved on KH:UX. Also, if the new arc is going to be "Sora vs the 7 Deadlys Sins" as I suspected, first we wil have to bring Sora's back from whereever he is. Sora sacrified himself to save everyone at the end of KH-III, now they have to return him the favor.
  17. If you mean the ending of my words in the previous post, I mean the worlds of the original stories from ALL Final Fantasy characters won't appear here. All characters of Square Enix that appear in Kingdom Hearts have similar but different lives in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. They are adapted to the universe of KH, while Disney's characters remain loyal to their original selves (at least, most of them, as an exception can be the Olympus Colisseum) until Sora intervines in their worlds.
  18. Well, this technically proves I'm right. Except for the Olympus' Colisseum, they gather Lux from the worlds of the Princesses of Heart because, obviously, the Lux will be more abundant around these princesses.
  19. Do you know where to find the Japanese list of names, by any chance?
  20. Something interesting about the Unions. Well, what do you think of this?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top