Everything posted by Potionsmaster
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX release in Japan: First copies sold, photos & unboxings
I want to hear some remastered tracks! But I could live with the secret ending
-
Full Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX case revealed, back cover shown
Such an uninspired an boring boxart (back), I hope they change it for the western release..
-
what year do you think kh3 is coming out?
2017, maybe 2018 (hopefully not). Remember, Nomura himself admitted last year that they probably showed KH3 in a too early stage. I actually just hope they will take their time and make this game as awesome and polished as possible
- I predict new info on KH3 to come September Tokyo Game Show
-
Update on Kingdom Hearts Localization Process and new trailer at gamescom?
Not getting my hopes up. While that voice did sound kinda like Diskin, it also sounds a bit off (too low-pitched maybe). The background music is also different, and if it were just a localisation of the teaser, why would they change that? Anyway, we'll know fore sure in only a couple of days.
-
Top 10 Common Kingdom Hearts Misconceptions!
Nobodies are formed when someone loses their body, while his heart and soul remain. But how is it, then, that the members of Organisation 13 don't have hearts? Of course they can grow them, but don't have one at first. This is a question I have struggled with for some time now. It would be great if someone could clear this up for me!
- lightning frozen etc in kingdom hearts III
- more final fantasy in kingdom hearts 3
-
Plot Twistes
Master Xehanort turns out to be good, but he became posessed by Heartless/darkness/some gloomy dude/chick. So at the end Sora & Co. release MX, but the evil within gets unleashed end gives us the new super villain of KH 4 and on. Yeah... no >_>
-
What Are Your Expectations For TGS14.?
Realistically, some interviews if anything. Though something substantial is always welcome
-
Square Enix literately sent the E3 stuff to San Diego
So are the demo's the same as the stages demoed at E3 as well?
- what improvements are you expecting from kingdom hearts III?
-
Tetsuya Nomura to attend San Diego Comic-Con International
I'm not expecting anything, but surely he isn't flying all the way to San Diego just to sign autographs..?
- New Outfits in KH3
- Kingdom Hearts III: Not in HD
-
GRAPHICALLY, will KH3 look exactly like THIS, will it look better, or worse?
I wasn't comparing the footage from the trailers with the CGI, yet you give the impression I did. But now you mention it, it does look significantly worse than the CGI. Jaggies all over the place, Sora's zipper has just one edge (like two straigt parts connected in the middle), his clothes aren't animated as cloth or have a certain degree of physics applied to them, lighting is clearly less advanced, and the metal shaders are the least of my concerns. And yes, this build is obviously in early stages, so the final game will indeed look better.My point is, the visuals won't be as crisp, as detailed, as perfect, as CGI, that's just not possible on this generation. But that doesn't mean the game won't look pretty. I'm sure Nomura and the team will deliver a great experience, and great graphics to support that.
- GRAPHICALLY, will KH3 look exactly like THIS, will it look better, or worse?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D in the April 5 issue of Famitsu Weekly
First off, hello everyone! I have been lurking around these forums for the past two weeks or so, and decided I wanted to join in the discussions. So Siliconera posted that snippet from the interview, stating that the next KH game would conclude the Xehanort saga. But do we have any other source than that? I mean, I couldn't find it myself in the translation on the front page, but then again that might just be an abstract. I was kinda hoping we would get another KH before III, BBS vol. 2 perhaps? Cause KH III might take a couple of years to complete, with Nomura and a big part of the main KH team working on Versus.