Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I♥KH

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I♥KH

  1. Where's Persona 5???
  2. :c aaand in the last minute, he canceled. Truly I'm the must unluckyest person.
  3. Today later will be is my first date in my life I hope that I won't be awkward. -as allways-
  4. The last months, my life was really crazy, because clubs, I meet, and got maany friends, but lesser time. School ends in the next week, and I'll be activer here.
  5. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  6. vodka
  7. because the peaceful countrys
  8. Hetalia amd fangirl with great knowledge
  9. (saw the first 10 - I recognised austria when he said -I play this song to show my feelings-gives hard laughing) I have a swoooord!
  10. The new bearry awesome Persona game coming soon!
  11. League Of Legends background music
  12. there comes an ancient gladiator's mask. Insert a coin with robe, then pull back
  13. then
  14. I'ts a me Mario!
  15. oneee
  16. I♥KH replied to Professor Port's topic Random
    shadow claws
  17. 8 of 10 I love this simple symphony.
  18. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  19. ban for not being lvl 4
  20. Darkdream
  21. Because hugas are hugasome
  22. shipXshipXship boat

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top