Everything posted by AverageGoddess
- POLO
- MARCO!
-
Respond With Pictures!
...O__o
-
Random Facts
Food can only be tasted if it is mixed with salvia
- One Word Story!
-
Rate The Avatar And Signature Above You!
Avatar: 8/10 (its cute >///< ) Signature: 10/10
-
This Or That!
I like the first one but right now i feel like the 2nd one (but i no wear makeup ) so the second Colorful or Shiny?
-
Respond With Pictures!
- I just got an email from gamestop
YAY LUCKY FOR YOU!! ...i get to wait another week, WOOHOO, FUNFUN- This Or That!
Pokemon Fire type or Grass Type?- OMGSH game stop called me and said your game is going to come tomorrow morning !!!!!! im so exci...
xDDDDDDDDDDDD LUCKY!!- 358/2 Days Fanclub
- I won't get KH3D until maybe the 4th... ;_;
I wont get it until August 7 or 8- I can't believe I go back to school next week -__-
THAT SUX, i am going back in the 2nd week of august....- KH Related Word Game
- This Or That!
um, both are cool but i think i like inori more Soriku or Akuroku? Agrabah or Destiny Islands?- Rate The Avatar And Signature Above You!
Avatar: 6/10 Signature: 8/10 thanks!!- Who is the best character in KH history Fanclub
okay, since the majority of mah favs guy characters have already been mentioned i must add: ZEXION~~ ZEXIONZEXIONZEXIONZEXION. there.- Ban The User Above You!
Banned for putting that unexpecting ban- AverageGoddess's status update
- Don't you hate it when people think Sora has a new voice actor!!DX
True story, right there.- *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Where have the heartless been?
eh? i'm not angry I JUST LIKE TEH CAP LOCK XDDDDDDDDDDD- Rate The Avatar And Signature Above You!
1000 10000 SORIKU~~- *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Where have the heartless been?
I cant play BBS...i dun have the game or console I SAID I COULD BE WRONG, JEEZ. JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL.- Random Facts
Midgets and dwarfs can have normal sized children - I just got an email from gamestop