Everything posted by deplanet08
- “Power sleeps within you. If you give it form it will give you strength. Choose well.”
- Have you been playing a game from the KH series lately?
- Do you own a PS4?
-
What's Your Favourite Game of the Last Generation? - IGN UK Podcast
The last of us. No doubt for me.
-
Golden Fighter's Reviews: The Amazing Spider-Man 2!
I have not seen this movie yet, but what I've heard from other people is that it was either meh, good, or awful. I didn't know if I wanted to watch this movie in theaters but now you have definitely made me interested in watching this. Nice review by the way!
-
I'm really getting impatient waiting for a release date
I do have the arkham games to tie me over that I got for Christmas and I am also going through super smash bros. brawl which is helping me but if I didn't have these games I would literally go insane just wishing!!!!! man I am such a nerd
-
I'm really getting impatient waiting for a release date
Hey everyone. I know I said this before but last year at this time we had a pretty solid release for when 1.5 was going to be released and yet it's not even out in Japan right now. I know none of you guys will probably know nothing of when it will come out but is anyone just as impatient or is it just me?
-
hey your a good guy so don't feel bad for yourself I like you
I saw we were friends still but hey don't worry bout other people liking you as long as you're happy with yourself
-
deplanet08's comment on Sorual's profile
hey your a good guy so don't feel bad for yourself I like you
-
What was the funnest thing you seen in the kingdom hearts series
Sora's glasses when Riku wakes up at the end of DDD and at the end of kh2 when sora tries to make riku feel better by making that stupid face that made Riku laugh
-
Games That Felt Like A Movie
all the uncharted games, the last of us, and somewhat the arkham games
- Does your family complains about the amount of time you spend on the computer and/or playing games?
-
Is anyone else impatient about no release date on 2.5 yet?
Its just really been making me tired and I know its probably gonna be announced soon but its just making me anxious.
- Has the KH series ever taught you anything?
-
If you could be ANY animation character for a day, who would you be?
I think I would either be sora, riku, or sonic: Sora: he's a keyblade weirder and goes to different Disney worlds with Donald and goofy which would be really cool to do Riku: he' s really cool and he can weild light and dark plus he's really strong Sonic: I would love to run around knowing that im the fastest thing alive and beat eggman's ass over and over again that would be fun too either of these 3 would be aweseome
- Do you plan on buying a new game console this year?
-
Hi everyone!
Welcome! We only have one rule here... no frowning, no sad face okay? You gotta be funny like us.
- Did you watch the fireworks to celebrate the start of 2014?
-
When do you think KH HD 2.5 Remix will be announnced?
Since the release date wasn't announced yet at Jump Festa when do you think Square Enix will announce the release date of KH 2.5 HD will be announced if it won't be here before the end of Jump Festa?
-
Favorite kh ending
Now that I asked you guys about favorite kh intros whats your favorite kh ending? My favorite is kh2 hands down. I just love how it shows that Sora kept his promise to Kairi this whole time and didn't give up. Now what's yours?
-
What's your favorite kh intro?
I really like all the intros in their own way but my favorite is probably BBS because it gives a good amount of foreshadowing without ruining a great game. What's your guy's favorite intros?
-
Hunger Games: Catching Fire
I loved it!!!!!!!! they defiantly capitalized it after the first movie and I already want to see it again.
-
Anybody here into country music
I feel the same as you but country is defibatly my favorite
-
Anybody here into country music
I for one love country music so I wanted to know if any of you guys like country music out there so I don't feel left out any.
- Have you been playing KH3D recently?