Everything posted by Xiala920
-
Seriously guys =_=
but the subtitles isn't in spanish ._. I think they're getting the NA version
-
Seriously guys =_=
I'm getting pissed off of NA complaining of getting the game 11 days later than EU and EU complaining that they don't have MoM. To be honest you guys are lucky. People in other countries, like me,that doesn't have Gamestop(and other video game store that sells the latest games) can't get MoM and the game might be imported here after a month or something. Since I can't wait any longer I pre-oredered the game from NA(my 3DS is the NA version) and paid $40 FOR THE SHIPPING =_=(I know it's expensive as a normal 3DS game) Seriously everyone you should stop complaining 'coz a lot of countries can't get KH3D, like me. We should just all enjoy the game whenever we get our hands on it
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Eaters trailer
Xiala920 replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)the name is One for All by Yoko Shimomura ) meow wow is soooo cute =w= (but I think it looks more like a dog than a cute )
- What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?
- What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?
- What do you think of Nintendo's newly announced 3DS XL?
-
Please help me overcome my stage fright .__.
thank you very much guys ) you all helped me a lot http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
-
Please help me overcome my stage fright .__.
Thanks if you want to then go ahead http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png who knows maybe you might be an inspiration to me
-
Do you play a musical instrument?
I can play the violin, lyre and the recorder flute ._.
-
Post in a different language
bakit araw araw may pagsusulit kami TT^TT porket 3rd year na ako puro pagsusulit na sa unang buwan Q_Q
-
Please help me overcome my stage fright .__.
Awhile ago in class I had a group presentation. During practice I'm doing pretty well for the presentation(my part is a reporter) and I speak very clearly. When it's time to present....I failed so much in being a reporter, my voice is too soft, I almost stutter at every word, I forgot most of my lines and my legs were shaking, my group failed because of my fail acting .__. I'm always like this when I perform in front of class....(but if I perform in a small group of people like more or less 5 I don't feel that scared) I have this fear of being the center of attention in a big group of people(especially when a teacher is watching). Can someone please help me remove/lessen this fear?
-
dumb ass cat tried to eat my kh re:coded and ocarina of time 3d cartridges last night
lol I never thought cats love eating plastic o.O
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
ummmmm....try Kid Icarus it seems like a fun game http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png (I think it's not RPG but it's fun) EDIT: I searched for RPG games for the 3DS...Currently there's only few RPG games.. like Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked...it's like Persona 3(if you know persona...) it's DS version is very fun so maybe the 3DS is better There's also Harvest Moon: The Tale of two Towns
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
-
Who is your favorite Organization character?
Axel because he is AWESOME~~~ I LOVE his Chakrams~~ And his dreamy green eyes~~ =w= originally my faves are Roxas, Axel and Xion but since I can only choose one....
- Xiala920's status update
-
Fake Kingdom Hearts Fan
https://www.youtube....h?v=ZuvtVO659to This is a vid made by TheVenXIII. He told me to post this for him http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png it's a vid about what he hates in Kingdom Hearts
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
One thing I know for sure is...I'm not gonna get it http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png...but If there would be a 3DSi (with 2 analog sticks....) maybe I'll think about getting it
-
Count Backwards From 500,000!
-42 lol
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
37 days left~ OwO
-
Problem with DDD's demo limit?
if you play thearhythm then you will have something else to do than playing KH3D demo again and again without turning off the system p.s...I don't have a 3DS so I have no idea how the system counts the time you play a demo...so the counter only counts the times you open the demo rather than the times you played the demo?
-
awww i love my avy, little pouty iceland =^U^=
cute icey~ =w=
-
Should I buy a 3DS?!?!?! HELP!
Xiala920 replied to DarknessOrLight's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)normal 3DS is better. Why? coz if you play games in a bigger screen the game will stretch(just like the games in my DSi XL) I recommend you to get the normal one since it's better IMHO, if you'll buy the MoM edition you won't get to use the case if you're gonna buy 3DS XL and the skin of the normal 3DS is shinier =w=
-
I want some friends...
umm.....you could start conversations in the chat box ..talk about stuff like what's their hobbies or something and share things you like...who knows maybe you have similar likes....coz that's how I gained friends here ._.
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
there's no black color FOR NOW maybe they'll release more color choices since red and blue as the only color choice is kinda lame