Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny2never

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Funny2never

  1. Just make sure you are like level 50 or higher for the last world
  2. I think the dream eaters from the cards get better stats then just making one
  3. There is a chance of getting savage fantasy in some of the portals in symphony of sorcery and the last world
  4. In the back of the guide book it says you can purchase a digital copy for $9.99
  5. Apperently The guide book I ordered from GameStop .com is going to get to my house tomorrow.
  6. Magnet, thunder, aero, stop, cure, and character specific commands
  7. There is no point in a final mix, even if they were to add an extra boss to other regions Japan could just get the boss through an update
  8. I want to say it will be on wiiu or ps3, I wouldn't put a game that people are anticipating and have been for a while on a system that just came out earlier in the year or late the year before (in theory of course)
  9. It is like chain of memories the mini-game, but with dream eaters
  10. I think you can re-battle all bosses except Ansem, or at least that is what I have been informed of.
  11. I wouldn't mind another coliseum as long as it is not another tournament, in Bbs it could have been cut out because the mirage arena was already there and it made the coliseum seem like a waste of time.
  12. It might be because it was just a demo so it was nerfed so you cold actually beat it with out alot of knowledge of the game play

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top