Everything posted by Roxas_Wagner
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
Today marks the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts in North America
10th years...i cried here
-
Memories of Aqua
Really good!The music is perferct for her!You did a great job there
-
Anyone think the KH3D OST is -not- coming to NA?
Yeah,it's the same musics,on the same language ^^
- Have you bought any merchandise of KH3D?
-
Let's start a shitstorm :I
- This site is dead :I
If i'm dead,i would die of laugher.- So.....Kingdom Hearts:(Re:)Chain Of Memories.....
I will done my way then Opening: C'mon!It could be on CGI! Start of the game: *------* I loved your black coat,strange guy!Came here and give me!HJO voice now is better than KH1,in my opinion Donald fails uses magic: Bitch Please...you just keep healing me,nothing else Card System: Hmmm...it's normal...but i missed Donald and Goofy with me all time '-' Axel: "Got it memorized" BITCH PLEASE,I don't forget anything,it will not be you that i will forgot '-' I would like more Scenes,not only in C.O,but in the Disney worlds... Sora vs Repliku: I played at Proud Mode,and i don't use Combos,then...2 HOURS on Riku,I hate you! Sora vs Vexen: You're soooo easy...why Riku can't be this way?I feel bad when he died ....i see him as a good guy Sora vs Repliku(last time): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/DIE FOREVER BITCH Sora vs Larxene: (3 hours later) DIE BITCH Sora's ending: I have done all of this...Larxene...Riku...BECAUSE OF A BITCH THAT I NEVER HAVE SAW,AND I WOULD FORGET HER?!firetruck Opening Riku: A-W-E-S-O-M-E Riku Final Boss: Sooo funny!I liked too much the gameplay of him Riku Story: WTF?!First time i see somebody "smelling" in the story,and he know how the darkness smell?! Riku ending: "You mean the road to the twilight nightfall?(something like that)" "No...The road to Dawn"- Depression is a feeling all to familiar to me. And the fact that I can truthfully say that makes ...
- I HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS ACCOUNT
Xemnas owl:- Depression is a feeling all to familiar to me. And the fact that I can truthfully say that makes ...
Don't hurry!Even if you fall in the darkness of the depression,there's always a light that will guide you back!- How did you react to MF without his hood (Spoilers?)
i've wondered a lot about MF being her,it would be so perfect...- How did you react to MF without his hood (Spoilers?)
Mysterious Figure,Secret boss from Birth by Sleep.- How did you react to MF without his hood (Spoilers?)
I was soooooo schoked,but i liked it- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- /<em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em>, English cutscenes
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- This site is dead :I