Everything posted by LunarMadness
-
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Main Villain behind the Xehanort Saga and beyond into the second plot arc.
-
Favorite combat command? May contain spoilers
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Mega Flare is also awesome. It can blow up ten enemies instantly if done at the right time. I dunno if any other move is better at destroying a crowd.
-
Ban The User Above You!
You're banned for not using punctuation.
-
Favorite combat command? May contain spoilers
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)For most of the game, Thunder Dash. It's broken.
-
Kingdom Hearts Standard QUIZ
Okay, these aren't answers, but I'm just pointing something out...
-
Most unique world in 3D?
Symphony of Sorcery. Easily. Not even close for me. Riku's side of Prankster's Paradise was awful. Sora got an awesome amusement park and Riku gets... Monstro.
-
How do you get tornado and meteor and the rare dream eaters?
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I don't think Riku can use Tornado. I doubt it works against Sora's last boss but I haven't tried it. It's good for groups of enemies, but Mega Flare is the best at clearing out a room.
- KH3 Worlds, Allies , Bosses
-
Hardest game in the series?
Critical Mode on 3D.
-
I keep getting sudo neku =_=
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Isn't it as simple as scanning the cards with the 3DS to get all 6 special Spirits?
-
How do you get tornado and meteor and the rare dream eaters?
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Tornado is in a chest in the Glen at Symphony of Sorcery (Sora). I can't remember if Meteor is Ability Link or in a treasure chest.
- KH3 Worlds, Allies , Bosses
-
Why [MAJOR SPOILERS] Keyblade?
LunarMadness replied to Kevin_Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Kingdom Hearts/Star Wars Crossover Yaoi?
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
Khwiki.net has the full set.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
Yeah they were mentioned in the very last one, I think.
-
Is BBS vol. 2 real?
Not even practically. It HAS been directly stated. In game and out of game by Nomura and his development team.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
Wait, I just remembered... Nobodies were mentioned in the Ansem Reports from the first game.
-
Why [MAJOR SPOILERS] Keyblade?
LunarMadness replied to Kevin_Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think it would be pretty anti-climactic if Lea just... killed him. The fight would be cool, and Lea could even lose who knows, but I think there'll be much more to their plot arc than just death.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
Surely he didn't think he could end the game in that way and not continue it. Saix was more of the right hand man to the Organization while Xigbar is the right hand man to Xehanort overall.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
Yeah... I know. That's what I said. And it annoys me that they aren't really nothingness or whatever. I don't like the retcon.
-
Why [MAJOR SPOILERS] Keyblade?
LunarMadness replied to Kevin_Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well, you gotta use the umlaut(sp) or whatever. Saix is awesome. Don't be hating. I'd feel bitter too if my best friend drifted away from me.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
It's a minor one though.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
No, Nobodies can regenerate hearts remember? So their motives are pointless. Xehanort's play wasn't too become a god using Kingdom Hearts but to possess everybody. And it makes all of the Nobodies efforts to attain Kingdom Hearts just seem especially... pointless.
-
Vanitas in DDD (Spoilers Possibile)
Or The World That Never Was. But yeah. Sora became a Heartless in Hollow Bastion, but Roxas showed up in Twilight Town at birth.
-
Is BBS vol. 2 real?
There's literally 0% chance of a BBS sequel being on a 360.