Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scamper

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scamper

  1. Granted you know only the words 'truth about everything' I wish for derp
  2. Banned because I say so thats why
  3. The space cat claws through everything.
  4. Banned because I like cats.
  5. Banned because i'm weird
  6. Remember: tuna fish + tuna fish =forna fish and doorway - way =door
  7. Derp
  8. haw boot Cinerela Oor sno wite oor slepg booty Oor 1 aboot Pete
  9. Scamper replied to Snow's topic Random
    A little girl asked you what is sex, what do you do? You're in hell what do you do? A stranger tries to kiss you what do you do? True or false? What is my cat's name? I would hit it hard as I could. Which are you more like? Captain Hook or Maleficent? Can I bite your head of? Answer me. Why won't you answer?
  10. Scamper replied to Snow's topic Random
    A meowwow ate you what do you do?
  11. Scamper replied to Kaiso's profile comment
    What?When?Where?Why?How?
  12. A new movie coming 2014 called Maleficent
  13. Scamper replied to Snow's topic Random
    Who would you kiss on the lips? Jafar or Captain Hook?
  14. Scamper replied to XIIISwords's topic Random
    I m beteer at redind bap gammmer. yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!
  15. Scamper replied to Snow's topic Random
    Who would you marry? Ursula or Oogie Boogie?
  16. Wil thre b mure stori?
  17. Scamper replied to Snow's topic Random
    What is your favorite character in the Kingdom Hearts series
  18. Banned because mistakes happen
  19. I don't mind because no lecture.
  20. Banned because I ment to say 'because' instead of 'for'
  21. Banned for Canada
  22. Misty Love or hate?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top