Everything posted by Jennifer1200
- The Seventh and Final Light
- Could KH3 have FFXV Characters?
- Could KH3 have FFXV Characters?
- Do you enjoy sleeping?
- If you were given the opportunity to live forever as you are today, would you take it?
- KH13: Dating Site
-
Operation: Kingdom Hearts Live! Awakening
Seems interesting...I'm still thinking though.
-
Sign up for the Monkey army!
.....
-
I have a confession to make
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-
I want YOUR opinion.
OMG ITS A HEARTLESS! Lol I said the same thing
-
Sora is the worst person in the Kingdom Hearts universe
Lol
- KH3 isn't going to take that long to come out
-
Greetings All! Nice to Meet You!
Hiya! Nice to meet u!
- Kind of a cute pick
-
Final Fantasy Characters in Future Games
Lol I'm sorry this is like my first time posting a Topic!
-
Final Fantasy Characters in Future Games
I don't know.. Random question I guess.
-
Newbie Fan
Your Welcome! I'm just checking out some new things on here...
-
Newbie Fan
Hello! Welcome to KH13! Sooo.. What's up
-
What KH did to me.
KH taught me friendship. And whatever happens, your friends will be there. Cause they are my "Friends in my Heart" Did u get it? Lol
- Kingdom Hearts III characters?
- The KH13 Restoration Committee
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
Nice
- Jennifer1200's status update
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
Haha. Maybe at the end of the game they come back and "timeless day" where you can go back to other worlds or stay in Destiny Islands instead of your stuff being reset. (I got the timeless day from HP5 wii video game cause it said after the game is finished you can still play the game.)
-
I wonder where Cloud and Sephiroth ended up at after KH2.
During the credits it showed Cloud coming back to Radiant Garden... (KH2 Credits) Cloud might have to come back in KH3 because he has been in the last two and COM. I would like to see someone new other than Sephiroth. I would like to see Zack though! Its probably less likely because he was in BBS for being a "character in the past." It would be cool to see a new ff character right? Maybe Zidane or somebody a least.