Everything posted by tessaxmarie
-
Box art release?
For the preorder bonus, I honestly hope we don't get another art book. It's not like I disliked the first one, it was actually pretty cool! But I feel like one of the main reasons they did it was because of KH1 and to show how far they've come from that. It'd be cool if we could get a soundtrack, poster, maybe multiple things of some sort. I think one of my favorite KH preorders was the one for KH3D (Mark of Mastery Edition). They threw a lot of cool stuff in there because it was the 10 year anniversary, and it was neat.
- Recoded cutscenes forshadowing the events of KH3?
-
Can someone tell me some other games worth buying for the PS4 other than Watch Dogs? Watch Dogs i...
Alright, I'll take your word for it! Thanks
-
Can someone tell me some other games worth buying for the PS4 other than Watch Dogs? Watch Dogs i...
I've never played any of the AC games, but is it something worth getting into? I've heard very mixed opinions.
-
Kingdom Hearts III possible release date
They will definitely release it on both platforms at the same time, there would be no use in putting one before the other. Don't trust anything unless it's from Square. Even if for whatever reason, Sony says something as well. We're all going to have our own opinions on the release date, but I wouldn't base my judgement off of something Microsoft came out and said.
-
Can someone tell me some other games worth buying for the PS4 other than Watch Dogs? Watch Dogs i...
Not bad, I'll look into it! Thanks~
-
Marvel/Star Wars in KH3
To be honest, it seems like even though Disney now owns Marvel and Lucasfilm, they don't have absolute control over EVERYTHING. I feel like there would be some copyright issues, maybe not. On top of that, even if we all did want Marvel or Star Wars to be in KH, Disney might not. Marvel and Star Wars are bigger names that Pirates and Tron, and Disney might not want to include them.
-
tessaxmarie's status update
Can someone tell me some other games worth buying for the PS4 other than Watch Dogs? Watch Dogs is literally the only game I have for my PS4 and I've had it since Christmas. haha.
-
Question: What's Your Favorite Zelda game?
Majora's Mask/OoT
- Marvel/Star Wars in KH3
-
Marvel/Star Wars in KH3
Like sure, Star Wars is badass and all but that's STAR WARS. and KH is a DISNEY game. Even if they are now owned by the same people, there's a big difference between the two. I love Star Wars and Marvel as much as the next guy, but there needs to be a line between the two. Having a world for Treasure Planet/Atlantis would be awesome. That's what I'm personally rooting for.
- Music featured in KH3 trailer
-
Marvel/Star Wars in KH3
I personally feel that Marvel and LucasFilm aren't really a part of Disney yet. I mean, of course Disney bought the companies and we now have the rights, etc etc, but many, including myself, don't see any Marvel and Star Wars characters as a Disney franchise. The way I see it, Star Wars is Star Wars, not Disney. Same goes with Marvel. To bring these two into the KH series could open up some opportunities, but at the same time, it wouldn't fit well with the series. Because of the audience KH has had the past 10 years, it would not go over as smoothly as some other ACTUAL Disney movies/characters would. Even with Pixar this is touchy. To be honest, the only Pixar movie I'd want to see in KH3 would be Toy Story, and many can agree to that. Having a Pixar movie like Cars, Finding Nemo, Up, etc. wouldn't feel right. Tron worked out because it was an older film, and fitting in Tron Legacy only worked because they had used the originally Tron story in KH2. I've always loved that the franchise has stuck with original Disney movies, and to bring in all of these new items would be almost awkward. I'd rather see a world for Tangled than I would Star Wars, even if it sounds lame. It just fits better with the Disney feel.
-
"1877 users are online", wow. E3 hype?
much hype
-
tessaxmarie's status update
If anyone recorded or can find a recording of SQUARE ENIX MUSIC PRESENTS: Yoko Shimomura, let me know! I missed it :C
- Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2016?
-
Safe to say Nintendo won my attention this year. Seriously considering purchasing a WiiU.
Yep! I mean I do have a job, it'll take some saving up, but I'll get it eventually!
-
Safe to say Nintendo won my attention this year. Seriously considering purchasing a WiiU.
I have so many more reasons to do it now! I can't think of a reason for me NOT to get it at this point, other than the fact that I'm flat broke.
-
tessaxmarie's status update
Safe to say Nintendo won my attention this year. Seriously considering purchasing a WiiU.
- Kingdom Hearts III StoryTheoreis
-
Trying to figure out how to do this Yahoo Japan thing is a bigger pain than I thought it'd be.
oh man
-
Trying to figure out how to do this Yahoo Japan thing is a bigger pain than I thought it'd be.
That's what I'm doing, but the security check is using japanese instead of numbers. So I'm trying to just figure out what the characters are and putting it back in, but it's difficult
-
tessaxmarie's status update
Trying to figure out how to do this Yahoo Japan thing is a bigger pain than I thought it'd be.
- Kingdom Hearts Chi.
-
Respond With Pictures!