Everything posted by Orchestrafanboy19
- When do you plan to start working?
- Do you usually do something special on the weekend?
- How is your relationship with your family?
- Do you worry about the time you go to bed?
-
What if Sora really did look like this all along?
Yeah, just checked him out, not too familiar with deviantart, so it took me a bit. But, he's got some cool stuff.
-
What if Sora really did look like this all along?
He kinda looks like a girl. However, he does look better than I imagined he would based on his original picture. I imagined him covered completely in fur. This doesn't look that bad. BTW, where did you get that outfit for him?
- Do you currently own a 3DS?
- Do you own a PS Vita?
- Do you use Wikipedia?
- SHOCK: HAYLEY JOEL OSMENT NOT DOING KH3?!
- Could you live without Internet?
- New Outfits in KH3
- Have you already watched the new videos on our video archive?
- Do you own a PS3?
- Are you the kind of person that spends all the money you gained as soon as possible?
-
The Mysterious Figure And Birth By Sleep In General...
"As we all know"? Well, you bring up some good points, but I doubt Disney would hint their eventual purchase that early or even in Kingdom Hearts.
- After finishing a game for the first time, when do you play it again?
-
KH & GTA V
I'm not a huge GTA fan.
-
Tips To Be Happy!
To be quite honest, I find happiness in my religion. I also like video games, music, etc. All these things are good reminders, sometimes we need to remember these things.
- When do you post a new status on here?
-
Birth by Sleep theory
Orchestrafanboy19 replied to User17k's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixNot sure if you're trolling or not...
- Do you consider yourself lucky?
-
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLLLDD?!
The world sucks. I just take it a day at a time.
-
How I See The Main Characters of RWBY at This Point in Time
Blake is still someone I want to know better.
- Do you lead an active life outside of gaming?