Everything posted by TraverseLight
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
- How do you pay for most of the things you buy?
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
Would you have preferred HD 1.5 ReMIX to have been delayed longer for SQ to remake days playable in HD?
Of course! That would have been perfect, but the HD theatre alone is amazing enough! ^^
- In your opinion, how has the Poll of the Day been lately?
-
358 Fanart
Amazing artwork! ^^ I wish I could draw 'em all that professionally
-
How do you feel now that KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is confirmed to be released outside Japan?
I'm so psyched it's official now! ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ Hope it comes out in the Summer while I'm off, that way I won't have to miss school to play it
- Did you enjoy reading the details about how 358/2 Days will be as a 'movie'?
-
I think KH Might Become Stale
The more Kingdom Hearts games there are for me to play, the better But I can definitely see what you're saying, they might not all be good
-
Resident Evil Revelations (PS3)
It was fun the first time through on the 3DS, can't wait to play it again! ^^
- Do you like to go to the movies?
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
- Do your parents control what games you buy?
-
Your favorite quote from the Kingdom Hearts series
"To protect the things that matter. You know, like my friends."
-
Scandal
Oh, makes sense! ^^
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
What 2013 3DS Games Will You Buy?
Oh, and now that I know about it, most definitely Project X Zone! ^o^
- future world of KH3
-
Namco x Capcom x Sega (Project X Zone) 3DS
Whoa just watched some of the trailer (it's like 16 minutes, my attention span doesn't last that long xDx) but it looks amazing from what I saw! 8D I think I'm most definitely going to get this, thanks for posting the topic about it! ^^
-
Riku Drawing
Whoa, he looks so cool! But also troubled and dark with the background You definitely captured the feel of him in this picture, awesome job! ^^
-
What 2013 3DS Games Will You Buy?
I'll probably get Pokemon Y (I think that's the one with the dragon legendary), Naruto Powerful Shippuden (looks cute, though I hope there are more playable characters than Naruto and Lee, but even if there aren't they're awesome characters! ^^), plus whatever other amazing 3DS games that are bound to come out this year! ^^
-
Scandal
I hope not! O.O That'd probably be a lot of pain and you'd always be hurting!
-
My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
Lol I'm glad you like it I was so surprised by the way the Tailbunker came out! o.o My sketch for it when I first did this mission wasn't even mediocre, so the fact it came out the way it did really makes me happy! ^^ Hopefully the other bosses I draw will look as good if not better! ^o^
-
Bai,, KH13. D: it was nice knowing all of you. ;-;
Hope things start looking up