Everything posted by Javelin434
-
Kingdom Hearts: A Tear In Views (The Actual RP!)
[Twilight Town] Somewhat ashamed that she needed Noise's help anyway, Lumina grinned sheepishly as the servant took over the seemingly arduous task of pulling the cart up the ramp with ease. She went back down the ramp to pick up the remaining packs of steak that were sheared off the cart as Noise got to work putting the food away, and gave it to her servant after confirming that the boarding ramp was closed. "Secure your security." Dad always had the weirdest ways to say things... "Same as usual?" Lumina nodded vigorously as her tail started to sway. "Yep! Steak and mashed potatoes, as always!" It took her a moment to notice that Noise had a bit of bedhead, and her enthusiasm quickly waned. "Oh... Were you sleeping earlier while I was out? I'm sorry if I interrupted your nap." Her pointed ears drooped slightly, making it clear that she really was concerned about inconveniencing her servant, however odd that may sound. "Looks like I got carried away when I visited the supermarket. I guess there is some truth to the saying that 'time flies when you're having fun.'" Shifting her attention just a little, she was quick to set up the cozy table within the dining quarters of the ship. It wasn't grand and luxurious like what she was used to back home, but it was comfortable enough to suit their needs. After making sure that everything was set up properly, she returned to the kitchen area of the ship. "Noise," she gently addressed, "If you're rested enough not to return to napping, I was thinking that... maybe we could explore this town a little. Aside from having the best steaks, there was another reason why I decided to land here. I think that maybe... there could be some clues here in the town that can help you in finding out about who you really are. So, what do you say?"
- Kh13 anime confirmed
- Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)
- Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)
- Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)
-
Kingdom Hearts: A Tear In Views (The Actual RP!)
[Twilight Town] Sitting on the outskirts of Twilight Town, a sleek looking gummi ship was resting upon one of the many rolling hills that surrounded the town. It’s signature black and white paint scheme was no match for the beautiful glow of the sunset, and the ship seemed to gleam with a brilliant orange as it basked under the ever setting sun. The tall grasses flowed and ebbed like water as a gentle breeze came by, whispering its ever peaceful song and contributing to the serene environment. As the winds faded away, a now obvious line of flattened grass that seemed to start from one of the gates of the town was now snaking towards the resting ship. It seemed to be advancing at a leisurely pace, but the echoes of cursing and swearing amidst the rolling hills seem to say otherwise… The gummi ship boarding ramp lowered, and Lumina breathed a sigh of relief. “THANK THE LIGHT!” she cried out as she collapsed onto the ramp, “NOISE! HELP ME STORE THIS! I forgot to restock our fridge and supply freezer with steak! But our crisis has been averted thanks to the sales! I got us a sweet deal on porterhouse steaks and potatoes! We should be set for the rest of the month!” Behind her, resting in a cart with wheels a bit too tiny for off road travel, was her loot: family steak packs. There were a lot of them as it turned out; the basket was filled completely and the packs formed a neat mountain nearly three times the height of the cart walls. How she had managed to drag the thing to the ship without having some fall off was anyone’s guess, but Lumina couldn’t care any less. Grabbing a small bit of rope that was tied to the front of the cart, Lumina grunted once more as she tried pulling the cart up the boarding ramp. As it ascended, the top of the mountain pile of steak was sheared off the front ledge of the ramp access hole. Several packs fell, but Lumina was hoping that her trusty servant would pick up after her mistake. After all, this was the first time that she had ever ventured to the supermarket on her own to retrieve her favorite food. Noise would have normally done the work, but Lumina had always treated her more as a friend than as a servant, and this time was no different. “I also got your favorite food as well!” she announced towards the inside of the ship, “It’s just buried underneath all of mine!”
- Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Shadow: "My eyes are totally real!!! They're just not working right now for reasons..." Luna: "PERVERT!" Shadow: "I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!"
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Luna: "That's not fair!" Ghost: "Yeah, that's totally not fair! Right Shadow?" Shadow: "I'm with you on this, Ghost!" Ghost: "Shadow... I'm over here..." Shadow: "Where?" Luna: "See? It's blinding so that way I know who the perverts are!" Shadow: "LETS NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS HERE!"
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
She's just shy
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I know what this RP needs to be 'un-boring'... A LUNA PIN-UP POSTER!!! Luna: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" *Scrambles into her dorm room and locks the door*
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Yeah. It also requires time to type stuff out.
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Good! Now we can move on!
-
BTW, my name change has as reason, or two: YouTube name change along with, well, SuperiorKunivas ...
WHO ARE YO- Oh wait... nevermind carry on
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Damn son. I'm sorry to hear that you had a kerfuffle here in the RP section. I sincerely hope that the wounds have healed over time. Sorry for not responding in time man. Physics exam whooped my a55 today and I really needed to buffer from the incoming depression that's soon to follow [after like every single exam thus far in my college pursuits]. Although it feels arbitrary for getting someone to respond within an hour, your feelings of being attacked aren't unwarranted. Rape jokes are a zero tolerance area, and to be called one by association is a serious offense.
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Admittedly it would be immature, but equating a fictional character controlled by a real person to a real life criminal is crossing the line. No one wants to be associated with a criminal, both in reality and in fantasy. Especially with that guy. We should leave it at that, and not feed gas to the flames. An apology from firaga would be enough. Because seriously, that's a hard line that should not be crossed under any circumstances.
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I'm very scared about this because that is a very real possibility... Luna: "SAVE ME, CONTROLLER! I WAS HOPING TO BE SHIPPED WITH A DREAMY BOY!" Me: "I CAN'T PROMISE THAT ANYTHING GOES IN AN RP."
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
... I'm sure Luna would appreciate someone other than Zion being around her lol
- Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
*points to Xehanort and time traveling, which was recently proved to be impossible*
-
One Kick Woman
ONE KKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
-
To all Americans here, if you need a place to stay down here in Australia I'll hook you up.
DUEL WHILE RIDING KANGAROOS
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Better a newspaper than a keyblade
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Farewell skimpy Luna... Hello sexy Tactical Luna Luna: *Bops Javelin's head with a roll of newspaper*
-
(CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
-Academy Grounds: Courtyard- “Eep!” Luna quietly cried as Zion rested her head upon her shoulder. She was used to having the master being that close around her during combat training sessions, but never outside that kind of environment. She felt uncomfortable, but refrained from showing it as she ever so carefully pushed the master’s face off her shoulders. "Got a healing spell for a headache?" Zion asked. “I’m n-...not that good with healing magic just yet.” she replied. “Excuse me for a moment. If we’re all going on a mission, I need to… d-dress for such a thing.” She took a few steps away from everyone and slapped the only armor piece that was on her: a pauldron attached to her left shoulder. In a flash of light that would thankfully blind any peeping toms who would try to steal a glimpse, her keyblade armor had materialized. Stretching in her newly summoned outfit and accidentally flaunting her body shape, she confidently rested her left hand on the side of her hips. “There’s just s-something about this armor that makes me feel a little safer,” she smiled, hugging herself to indulge in the sensation, “It f-feels like a constant, reassuring hug.” She checked her satchel to make sure she was kitted for whatever may lay ahead, and judging by the smile that slowly appeared on her face, it was obvious that she was happy with the contents that were inside. “Ok! I guess I’ll just wait here until everyone is ready then.”