Everything posted by FightTheDarkness
- KH3 and KH 1.5 HD ReMIX consoles...
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX on the E3 2013 show floor
When I watched this, I got so excited. A random fun fact from his interview is that he always wanted to have Jungle Book in the game (literally he tried for every game) but it always got cut at the end. Also, I hope he keeps KH2 battle style with Command Styles from BBS or Flow Motion from DDD.
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX on the E3 2013 show floor
*Watching now*
- Kingdom Hearts III announcement reaction
- KH3 news
-
Destiny Islands
I know! He looks like a real person now as opposed to a video game character! So have I, don't worry. I cried the first few times I watched it. The music with the flashbacks with the future aspects of the game... IT WAS ALL TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE!!
-
Destiny Islands
I know! I can't wait! I love them, too! I hope they keep it like that!!! I definitely agree! We all cried! And it did seem more mature. They definitely sold the impression (and rightfully so) that this game's story has MUCH more on the line than previous ones.
- Square Enix press release reveals Kingdom Hearts III story details
-
Destiny Islands
I did, too! It really did. Dem PS4 graphics.
-
PS4 REALLY ?!
... Yes.
-
Destiny Islands
I hope I'm not weird for noticing this, but did anyone else just gaze in awe at how beautiful Destiny Islands in the trailer? I only barely noticed it the first time because I was kind of focused on Sora and the Master's keyblade but the second time when I was more focused on the graphics, I definitely did. I think it looks beautiful. I always wondered how it would finally look when they released KH3 and had Destiny Islands with top of the line graphics. I'm definitely not disappointed with how beautiful it is.
- All Your Fears For KH3
- Time of Day System in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Imagine the hype when.........
I still haven't even spoiled 1.5. I never spoil myself. I know the games for 1.5 forward and backwards and I still refuse to watch gameplay prematurely.
-
Nope, Something's not adding up...
It's a beta for a game that won't even be close to being finished for another year and a half at minimum.
- All Your Fears For KH3
-
I'm so glad Donald and Goofy are going to be party members again!
Of course they are. I wouldn't have it any other way!
- Official KH3 on WiiU Rant and Speculation Thread
-
FightTheDarkness's status update
I love how there's not one user on this site who doesn't understand how it feels to finally have a KH3 trailer of any kind in our possession.
- All Your Fears For KH3
-
All Your Fears For KH3
Let me just go on record as saying that, today (more so than yesterday) people seem to be getting nervous about KH3. Not all of you, but some of you. This is natural with the release of information about the story, who's developing it, and of course the Xbox One confirmation. All I have to say about all of this from my end is: Square Enix knows what they're doing. They know how long we've waited and how excited we are and they're doing the best that they can to make it as perfect as possible for us. If that means doing something you wouldn't have necessarily done if you were Nomura, then that's what that means. I have the utmost of faith that Square is going to do this right. I'm still just as pumped, and if that means that Xbox users get to share in that excitement, than so be it. It'll give us a larger community on KH13 in the coming years. This is happening, guys. Kingdom Hearts III is happening. Get pumped!
-
What You Don't Want to See in Kingdom Hearts III.
I don't want to see the same worlds again for no reason (for example going to Agrabah because Jafar is acting up AGAIN). I want to see each world have a purpose. That will obviously include worlds we've been to before, but I hope we have a reason to go back. And Keyblade Graveyard. OMG. I want to see The Keyblade Graveyard on a PS4.
-
Osaka Team Expectations?
I think that Square picked the right team for the job, and they know what they're doing.
-
"The Key to Return Hearts" = Roxas, Xion, Terra
That actually kind of makes sense.
- Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One