Everything posted by XxBlossomingNobodyxX
- How Well do you guys think KH3 is going to sell in the US?
-
OMG,it's Amber Cole!
haha yes they do!
-
OMG,it's Amber Cole!
Lol skittles icecream!
-
I don't know Shana, 18 is still kind of young...
.......You guys.
-
OMG,it's Amber Cole!
yyyeesss! i want rainbow sprinkles!
-
OMG,it's Amber Cole!
haha Amber "we're having ice cream with sprinkles! " "Those things don't have taste " "we're having ice cream with sprinkles! "
-
Everyone, Alexaclmn is back!
not that i knew of. i thought he was gone
-
Thought I'd drop by to say hello before leaving for another month or so, hope everyone has been d...
*high fives Winners Proof* @iAD we ARE all awesome!
- XxBlossomingNobodyxX's status update
-
OMG,it's Amber Cole!
With sprinkles!
-
OMG,it's Amber Cole!
OMG SORA Hello,Sora. Boom Baby! Lol
- Thought I'd drop by to say hello before leaving for another month or so, hope everyone has been d...
- XxBlossomingNobodyxX's comment on Amber Cole's profile
-
Thought I'd drop by to say hello before leaving for another month or so, hope everyone has been d...
Lolipop!!! We misseedd yyoouu
-
http://i.imgur.com/DulYgDZ.gif
Awwwww
-
I need my KH3 news.....screw the remix! (Justkiddingdon'tkillmeilovetheremix)
IKR! KH3 NEEWWSSS! NNEEEDDD!
-
Apparently Jim Carrey was going to be the 8th Doctor but he declined
haha im glad he did actually
-
There is this oddly cute guy in my Chemistry group.
did u say hi to him?
-
idk if you left either but yyyaaayyy Fulmi!
OMG SORA hi lol
-
oh god i just read an old post of mine, i looked like a freakin moron.
haha i will be a better person someday
-
XxBlossomingNobodyxX's comment on The Cloaked Schemer's profile
idk if you left either but yyyaaayyy Fulmi!
-
oh god i just read an old post of mine, i looked like a freakin moron.
hm i wonder what it was? i like looking at what i used to write! idk why, just because i guess lol
-
Mion, ur a girl right!! ?
I used to call the real Sora Aros T.T and sometimes Rice and lol sorry Mion, i guess it is kinda rude, but i was so sure you were a girl! I didnt think otherwise. Not that uve proven me wrong or anything.
-
Mion, ur a girl right!! ?
wtf Sora lol u just come here hi Sora
- XxBlossomingNobodyxX's comment on MiontheDemon's profile