Everything posted by Jake
- Jake's status update
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
-
I still remember that one embarrassing time I thought Lea was a male
Oh, I thought you meant the real Lea in-game lol
-
KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
I didn't get as many votes as I'd like, but these are the results: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/99657-when-do-you-think-our-kingdom-hearts-χchi-ending-spoiler-policy-should-end/ So my proposal is that the mods set a policy till mid-September or so, and then the mods can still watch out for major spoilers till BC releases, but more lenient on spoilers. What do you guys think?
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
-
When do you think our Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] ending spoiler policy should end?
Hey everyone. So we're in the process of creating a spoiler policy for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], and we would like to know: when do you think it should end? We want to make sure you guys are satisfied and don't run into any unwanted spoilers of the ending or annoy you. So, when do you want it to end? Let us know!
-
KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
He said he would like the community and staff to decide all of it. - Yeah I agree, nobody really thought about a spoiler policy though. If it wasn't for me, the concern would've never shown up. Which is why we should get it through. Also yes, we should conduct a poll. Would you like me to do that or no?
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
- [KHX] 08-25-16
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
- If you could take one Kingdom Hearts character to school with you for one day who would it be?
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
-
Fresh Prince of Kingdom Hearts
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
- KHX's ending spoiler policy - discussion
Hey everyone. So on some forms of social media, such as Twitter, many people have said that they would not like to be spoiled for KHX's ending before the release of Back Cover. I know KH13 will be the same way, as people prefer to experience the story for themselves without knowing what it's about. I think we should create a spoiler policy so our users don't run into unintentional (or some even intentional) spoilers for KHX's ending. What should some of these guidelines be? What should the mods prohibit from people posting about out in the open? Most importantly, how long should this policy last? Discuss!- Tetsuya Nomura Is A Joke Article
I just get the feeling that he's purposely trying to say that Nomura's artwork is awful, terrible, no good, not even trying to say that 'Oh, Nomura isn't really up to par with Amano'. I don't know, I just feel that way when I read this article. I did read every word of it. Lol.- Tetsuya Nomura Is A Joke Article
Nomura isn't perfect, no one is. But seeing more and more of his thoughts when you read it, it feels like he just hates Nomura and praises the old FF artist as a god, which is how some people view Nomura, as a god. He has some valid points, but he just starts thinking up random crap to make Nomura look like the worst person ever and writes it down. I don't like that article for that reason.- Important links - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ | Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
We have the wiki added.- You know that FFXV is not a Nomura or Toriyama's game when the characters speaks like actual huma...
Ignore people like that, though not even I agree with all your opinions, you have every right to be here. It is a forum after all.- Which Disney films (not yet featured in Kingdom Hearts) would you like to see featured as medals in Unchained χ?
I know you said not *yet* but we are getting it in KH3, confirmed, so does that really count?- You know that FFXV is not a Nomura or Toriyama's game when the characters speaks like actual huma...
- Jake's status update
- [KHUX] 08-20-16
Images added to a gallery album owned by Jake in Kingdom Hearts X/UX/Dark Road Media & Press Releases