Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jake

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jake

  1. This community is weird and funny at the same time
  2. The 18th is perfect. I think we should get that out tomorrow morning, before the special episode on Monday. Basically, we want people to put in spoiler tags of any content concerning the ending, the final boss, dialogue, gameplay, or anything considered major in the plot.
  3. I was thinking around whenever TGS ends (which I have no clue when, I'll look it up). If anything, that's a good baseline to go by.
  4. Oh, I thought you meant the real Lea in-game lol
  5. I didn't get as many votes as I'd like, but these are the results: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/99657-when-do-you-think-our-kingdom-hearts-χchi-ending-spoiler-policy-should-end/ So my proposal is that the mods set a policy till mid-September or so, and then the mods can still watch out for major spoilers till BC releases, but more lenient on spoilers. What do you guys think?
  6. I didn't really think many people would've cared tbh, considering it was KHX and nobody cared much till they saw Xehanort's Keyblade lol. But yeah, I'll get on it. Done! http://kh13.com/forum/topic/99657-when-do-you-think-our-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87chi-ending-spoiler-policy-should-end/
  7. Hey everyone. So we're in the process of creating a spoiler policy for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], and we would like to know: when do you think it should end? We want to make sure you guys are satisfied and don't run into any unwanted spoilers of the ending or annoy you. So, when do you want it to end? Let us know!
  8. He said he would like the community and staff to decide all of it. - Yeah I agree, nobody really thought about a spoiler policy though. If it wasn't for me, the concern would've never shown up. Which is why we should get it through. Also yes, we should conduct a poll. Would you like me to do that or no?
  9. Since the story is out now, we should really get the policy out. If the mods can co-ordinate with Lea and help push this out, that'd be great!
  10. I don't think so. Square may be cruel, but I don't think they'd keep something canon from us. Nomura and Yasue stated that it's their goal for fans to experience all stories, so I think Back Cover gives fans about the same amount of story as KHX.
  11. Back Cover tells the same story from the Foreteller's perspective, that is all. They created Back Cover so we can get the story of KHX, since it was Japan only.
  12. I was on that same path, but I'd like to make sure we have the timetable set in stone and what type of material we should state should be held to deep spoilers.
  13. It's not that people can't catch up, it's that people want to wait till Back Cover so they can experience the story for themselves. Also, we always have spoiler policies for new game releases and of the like: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/80001-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix-spoiler-policy/
  14. Hey everyone. So on some forms of social media, such as Twitter, many people have said that they would not like to be spoiled for KHX's ending before the release of Back Cover. I know KH13 will be the same way, as people prefer to experience the story for themselves without knowing what it's about. I think we should create a spoiler policy so our users don't run into unintentional (or some even intentional) spoilers for KHX's ending. What should some of these guidelines be? What should the mods prohibit from people posting about out in the open? Most importantly, how long should this policy last? Discuss!
  15. I just get the feeling that he's purposely trying to say that Nomura's artwork is awful, terrible, no good, not even trying to say that 'Oh, Nomura isn't really up to par with Amano'. I don't know, I just feel that way when I read this article. I did read every word of it. Lol.
  16. Nomura isn't perfect, no one is. But seeing more and more of his thoughts when you read it, it feels like he just hates Nomura and praises the old FF artist as a god, which is how some people view Nomura, as a god. He has some valid points, but he just starts thinking up random crap to make Nomura look like the worst person ever and writes it down. I don't like that article for that reason.
  17. Ignore people like that, though not even I agree with all your opinions, you have every right to be here. It is a forum after all.
  18. Today has been an awful day

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top