Everything posted by DarkAvenger
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
How disappointing...
Yea,i edited my post.
-
How disappointing...
What do you mean? Edit:Oh i get it.
-
Naruto
- Hullo KH13!
- Jack Frost needs less sugar
No,but i'm sure you will find on Google.- Jack Frost needs less sugar
Sasuke from Naruto.- Jack Frost needs less sugar
- Why Does Everyone Hate GTA 5?
I don't hate it.I just like some other games more.- What was the Anime that seriously got you into Anime?
Naruto.- Strongest Kingdom Hearts character?
Sora.If Young Xehanort wasn't restricted by the plot i would have picked him.- Post 3 random words
Sasuke the best.- Hello :)
Hi.Welcome to the site.- meet me(;
Hi,welcome to the site.- KH3 IS CGI!
- Jack Frost needs less sugar
What is this?- Hello everyone :)
Hi and welcome to KH13.- Terra's sexy firetrucking growl
Yea but 3:00 is my favorite part.- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- What did you think of the new KHIII trailer?
- How are you all doing? I'm doing great, thanks for wondering!
Hi.Welcome to the site.- Hello and greetings to everyone
Hi,welcome to the site.- I'm psychic :D
Well i didn't noticed it.I'm gonna watch it again then.