Everything posted by E-ZombieHERO
-
Facebook users list
http://www.facebook.com/gullible1990/
-
Hayao Miyazaki and KH
I love how everyone here jumps to "no" or "wouldn't feel right", fact is it would fit just fine. Need I remind most of you there are worse things Disney could do to KH, after all they own Marvel and Lucas Arts now.
-
Sora in SSB
I am just wondering why he didn't make Sony All Stars. Cause Sora isn't one of Sony's most iconic characters all of the sudden?
-
Game Name Change
Keyblade Legacy
-
Who is your favorite organization member?
Axel the Flame!
-
I have a confession to make...
I hate him as well, the little emo jerk.
-
Ummm... "Proud mode"
I picked Proud mode incidently, kinda like playing Metal Gear Rising, fun and easy but infuriating when a boss shows up.
- PEOPLE THAT ARE HATING THE NEW KH3 TRAILER
- Hullo KH13!
- Hullo KH13!
- How did you find KH13.com?
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX sells 270,000 copies for September 2013 in North America
Not bad considering advertisement for the game was almost non existent.
-
Hayao Miyazaki and KH
Spirited Away or Castle in the Sky would work. I know its asking to much but it'd be awsome if the did Miyazaki's Luipn the Third movie Castle of Cagliostro. Miyazaki has way better films, even his fans hated Ponyo.