Everything posted by Justin3613
-
What is the most confusing TV show\movie\anime you've ever watched in your entire life?
Fooly Cooly…nuff said
-
Walt Disney's "Frozen"
Lol, I hear it everywhere too. In my opinion, I look at it the same way I look at the movie Tangled.
- KH3 at E3
- Do you prefer to purchase games digitally or on Blu-ray Discs?
- Have you already gotten a PS4 or a Xbox One?
- What video game consoles have you owned?
-
The Spongebob game
"Who're you callin' Pinhead?"
- How long have you been on KH13?
-
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Survey
Same here... Also I got an Xbox 360 by accident two years ago....me and my luck
- Have you played more games on the PS2 or on the PS3?
-
Noticed something in the D23 trailer...
Well duh. The game is in early development, so not much is done yet. Facial animation hasn't been implemented yet...
-
Shinji Hashimoto and Naoki Yoshida announced as guest creators for PS4′s Japanese launch
Must....STAY....PATIENT! >__
- Do you regret buying the KH handheld games now that almost all of them are being released to the ps3?
-
Shinji Hashimoto and Naoki Yoshida announced as guest creators for PS4′s Japanese launch
You do realize that this is a Kingdom Hearts website...
-
Vector to the Heavens confirmed to appear in "memória!" album
That was beautiful! I hope that this will also be in the game!
-
New Shimomura album "Memória" to contain Kingdom Hearts tracks
Awesome!